One line story

Printable View

• 06-01-2004, 04:11 AM
    jeskibuff
    ...unscrew the back panel in order to hotwire the unit for electroshock therapy to melt the glue from the affected area. But then I saw in bold lettering...
  • 06-01-2004, 06:20 AM
    JSE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jeskibuff
    ...unscrew the back panel in order to hotwire the unit for electroshock therapy to melt the glue from the affected area. But then I saw in bold lettering...

"WARNING! This device not intended for NADs!, I began to wonder if they meant......
  • 06-01-2004, 06:30 PM
    cam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JSE
    "WARNING! This device not intended for NADs!, I began to wonder if they meant......

"GO-NADS" But upon further inspection I noticed more bold print, " THIS MONSTER PRODUCT IS COMPLETELY WIRED WITH HOME DEPOTE 16 GUAGE THROUGHOUT."
  • 06-01-2004, 07:09 PM
    jeskibuff
    I was so distracted and despondent that I had forgotten to unplug the unit. With the back panel now removed, I accidentally touched the hot wire which caused me to...
  • 06-02-2004, 03:43 PM
    cam
    Quote:

I was so distracted and despondent that I had forgotten to unplug the unit. With the back panel now removed, I accidentally touched the hot wire which caused me to...

wonder, bitsteam or pcm, so I called Lexmark3200 and asked him.........................
  • 06-08-2004, 04:45 PM
    jeskibuff
    ...if he knew the proper sequence to exit the Setup menu image that was being electrically burned into my retinas. I knew that if I didn't act quickly...
  • 06-10-2004, 04:29 PM
    cam
    Quote:

...if he knew the proper sequence to exit the Setup menu image that was being electrically burned into my retinas. I knew that if I didn't act quickly...

I would have permanent damage to my .......................................