Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Oh, it gets better. An opus of strange. He's gonna try to meet the love of his life, Adam, in person - for the FIRST time sometime soon. I just can't seem to look away. Now you have to register to see it in all its glory. If you don't want to register, you can rubberneck a little here and check out the what's new page.

One thing I gotta say in SVI/Dallas' favor. At least he doens't fly off the handle and go friggin' balistic nuts when you tell him he's wrong. Kind of refreshing that is.

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    At least he doens't fly off the handle and go friggin' balistic nuts when you tell him he's wrong. Kind of refreshing that is.
    Neither do i, only when 10 idiots tell the same crap and cant prove me wrong since they only read Magazines It was a nice try from you of course.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Neither do i, only when 10 idiots tell the same crap and cant prove me wrong since they only read Magazines It was a nice try from you of course.
    Thanks! True be told, I rather enjoy your rants. If SVI could learn some communication skills from you, I think he'd be the most sought after poster on the board. Just think of the potential. On the other hand, I suppose you could maybe try to learn how to post meaningless questions over and over, not learn from anyone, and start a cotton tree farm. In your favor, you do listen, and you make your points well, albeit sometimes more emotionally than necessary. In that Bose thread you baited everyone with your first Bose comment, they took the bait, and you let every one get the best of you. But, hey, you took it to the cage, it's fun reading. It's just words.

I do get emotional, thats true. But i love this hobby and i love music and i help everyone. I am one of the VERY few on this board who have a opinion and will fight to the death to defend them. Most twist in the wind and recommend what the masses do. I am different and i will stick to it :-)

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I should check into SVI's website. I am regestered and I have not checked in for a long time. Maybe I have a PM. I never get any on this website. I am quite popular on the body mod website.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I should check into SVI's website. I am regestered and I have not checked in for a long time. Maybe I have a PM. I never get any on this website. I am quite popular on the body mod website.
    Check your PM

it's about the music
    You know, this actually seems to confirm that all of us non-straight people are usually extremely weird kids...
    True love over the phone is something i don't quite fall for, but damn, if that makes them happy, i'm all for it.
    i'm not sure i'd vent my lovelife in a webpage though.
    Cheers!
    I remember the days when I thought 128kbps sounded great and had never spent more than 10 bucks on cables...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom
    You know, this actually seems to confirm that all of us non-straight people are usually extremely weird kids...
    True love over the phone is something i don't quite fall for, but damn, if that makes them happy, i'm all for it.
    Cheers!
    All of us non-straight people are usually extremely weird kids... I will have to think about that for awhile.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

That's not fair, or all that true. I am straight. And I'm about one of the weidest members on this site. Although, Spanky may have me beat by a little. See below for more.

Cheers!
    Didn't meet my wife on a webpage, but we did fall in love over the phone. She's from the Philippines. Um, she never mailed me her painties though. I'll have to talk with her about that.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    All of us non-straight people are usually extremely weird kids... I will have to think about that for awhile.
    Feeling insulted? Or noticing someone else in your club?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Feeling insulted? Or noticing someone else in your club?

I do not know that is why I responded. There was a thread started earlier that was removed and now I am really confused.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information