Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    all the best, come back and visit!

Dang, hate to see you go SirT. I know how you feel though.

Sir T,

As with many others, my thirst for audio knowledge has taken me many places. But the wit and geniality of regulars such as yourself have persuaded me hang my hat here. Though my time in this place has been comparatively short, I have watched you again and again stand in the face of ignorance wielding a peerless knowledge with such tact and skill that it has not only enlightened but also garnered profound respect. Your title may have been chosen. But in my eyes, it has been truly earned. I will miss your presence.

what a sad read today....Sir TT, i just wanna say thanks for all of the great info. I actually changed my HT strategy as a result of your guidance....mainly going with a matching bookshelf speaker to my fronts over a dedicated center channel speaker.
    You are/were the master of the domain and the site losses out big time. I understand though since i don't visit as much either. BUT, the main driving force behind this site is the people who attempt to help others and never run your gear or knowledge into the ground.
    That's why i return.
    Please stop by now and then......you've touch alot of folks around here !!!!!

Forum Regular
    I just want to wish you the best of luck. I enjoyed our sparring over the five channel dynaquad system i talked about. I did not ever get a chance to tell you that it lives in the form of DOLBY PRO-LOGIC 2. One of the members mentioned the Lexmark entourage. Boy how I remember that. Take care, your Lordship. Kelsci

Wink

What do you know...

I haven't really been keeping up with the audio forums at all for some time. But tonight...I'm sitting here thinking I should set my head down to rest when I see your post. I really haven't kept up with audioreview for a good number of years (Pogue...Bone...MikE...JoeB...etc ) But I did find comfort in knowing that there were still some good guys here, should I decide to drop in. Well, I guess there will be one less good guy here at AR.

Sure...the forum will go on...and it will operate without problems. But it will not be better off.

*cheers*

dan

enjoy the music!

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin
    your moniker
    How appropriate.

Yes, I do miss his radical approach and his knowledge.

JRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information