AR Newbie Registered Member

material for clothes

what is the best material for clothes? where can I find information about this?

Forum Regular
    Well, it's hard to say which material is the best. There are many types of clothes, and sometimes linen is the best, for example, for T-shirts, because the skin will breathe. When it comes to pants, jeans is one of the most popular material. Elastane is good when it comes to sports clothes. And there is a lot of blog post online where is the info is beneficial. I can recommend you one, where is a lot of quality info about elastane, how it's made, and so on. I hope it will be useful for you.

Forum Regular
    Our Sad Poetry in urdu category offers poetry dealing with the emotional pain and hurt common to all. Sad Poems includes poetry sections on Lost Romance, Lost Friendship, Poems, Loss from Death, Depression and Suicide, Sad Poetry SMS, and sensitive Social Issues like child abuse.

Forum Regular
    Oh, good evening guys. Can you also recommend me a good online shop or something of the kind where I will be able to buy some kids suits? Thanks.

Forum Regular
    Of course, Georgeeee! Personally, I really love cutesy cup shop and I think that you need to learn more information about them. As for me, I liked these kids suits and especially one boys suit set there so I think that you will find something good and cool as well. The delivery is quite fast as well

Thread Information