a little regional humour...

All of the Wal-Marts across Alabama sold out of ammunition as of
    yesterday.

A reliable source said that one of the purchasers commented that while
    Russia may have invaded Georgia, they sure as hell ain't gonna do it
    to Alabama.

heh heh heh
    Snicker
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

In a similar story, a University Of Alabama student was rushed to the hospitol after attempting to blow up an Auburn team bus (he burnt his lips on the tailpipe).

The University Of Tennessee now boasts the worlds' largest drive-thru zoo (they put a fence around Kentucky).

How do you know that the toothbrush was invented in Arkasas? If it were invented anywhere else, it woulda been called a teethbrush.

Bring on SEC Football!!!!

My blood runs deep ORANGE.

GO Vols!

A student at the Medical University of South Carolina was working on his cadaver late into the evening, when he noticed a cork stuck in the poop-shoot. After shaking his head in disbelief and trying to ignore it, curiosity overcame the student, and he pulled it out. At once, a loud voice that boomed through every corner of the morgue chanted, "Hold that tiger, hold that tiger!". Immediately the stunned student stuck the cork back in and resumed work, stirred if not a little shaken. As the hours progressed, the fellow thought his experience was hallucinatory, what with the formaldehyde and his increasing appetite. He withdrew the cork again, and as the voice blared, "Hold that tiger, hold that tiger," he returned the cork to its rightful location and called his instructor immediately.

After hearing the student explain, the exasperated and very tired professor at last said, "Young man, are you telling me this is the first a__hole from Clemson you have heard yelling, 'Hold that tiger, hold that tiger'?"

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    How do you know that the toothbrush was invented in Arkasas? If it were invented anywhere else, it woulda been called a teethbrush.
    There are only three Arkansas jokes. Everything else you've heard is true.

Basic Arkansas pick-up line: "Hey, nice tooth!"

In Iowa, the joke runs that if they were to give the bottom two tiers of counties to Missouri, it would double the IQ in both states.

I'm still trying to remember the joke which goes with this punchline: "Rectum? Damned near killed 'em!"

Laz

Forum Regular
    Double-post here, as I don't seem to be able to edit my previous post. What's with that? It's an option on most sites.

Anyway:

There's a fine line between and Okie and an idiot.

It's called the Red River.

Thread Information