Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar

John Micheal!?! John!?!

Sorry John, I've tried emailing you AND PM'ing you to no avail. Please get a hold of me regarding the fest. I NEED to know if you're game or not.

Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar
    Isn't he in Paris? Or is that in the summer?
    Pioneer Reciever VSX-1015TX
    JBL Speakers
    Pioneer Plasma PDP-5071HD
    Xbox 360 (The Console to Own)
    Sony BDP-550
    DirecTV DVR HD20 Reciever
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Paris? Who is Paris?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.

Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.
    What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again?
    I thought we had something special.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

May be John changed his mind about Paris and book a flight to Brazil instead

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I just checked out the website to see what the heck AKFest is. I hope that hotel has some serious soundproofing in their walls.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    No I will not be in Paris until the end of May. Oh Pappa I have been working 7 days a week for two different healthcare agenices. I left this morning at 8 am and just arrived home after 9 pm. One of my families needs me this weekend. Right now it does not look like I can make it but if I can get anyone to cover some of my hours I would love to be there.

I have never been to an audio show and was excited about it. Who knew so many people would decide I am the one they want to care for their loved ones. Being respectful, concerned and caring sure has backfired.

I did receive your e-mail and PM's and other forms of stalkings. Oh and the roses were lovely. Seriously I would love to meet you because I want to experience your audio enthusiasm your posts demonstrate in person. My trip to Chicago and meeting other AR members was a great time and I would like to meet you guys at the Fest. Tomorrow I will make some calls to see if I can rearrange. I will PM you by 2 pm if I can or can not work it out. I planned on making this trip a priority but it got away from me.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Fair enough John. No problem. I was just getting antsy not knowing what your plan was.

I am also super busy with work, they are begging me to work ALL weekend. I have told them I will work Sunday and am making the Fest a day trip on Saturday. The noob lands early in the morning.

It's a 3 - 3.5 hour drive for me, assuming no border difficulty. If it's the same for you, just try to get there for the day, Saturday.

Hmpft....

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again?
    I thought we had something special.
    Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....
    Never!

I don't believe you!

Well, on the topic of boners...

I got a big one checking out the final list of exhibitors for AKFest. I'm pumped!! Wish I had more expendable cash. 02audionoob and I will take pics and show you guys the goodies. Otherwise, it's an open invite to anyone who can make it to Novi, MI.

http://www.akfest.com/exhibitors.html

Thread Information