John Micheal!?! John!?!

Printable View

• 04-28-2010, 08:04 AM
    poppachubby
    John Micheal!?! John!?!
    Sorry John, I've tried emailing you AND PM'ing you to no avail. Please get a hold of me regarding the fest. I NEED to know if you're game or not.
  • 04-28-2010, 09:23 AM
    Groundbeef
    Isn't he in Paris? Or is that in the summer?
  • 04-28-2010, 09:49 AM
    GMichael
    Paris? Who is Paris?
  • 04-28-2010, 10:38 AM
    poppachubby
    He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.
  • 04-28-2010, 10:42 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by poppachubby
    He better not be, we're supposed to hook up with 02audionoob for AKFest this weekend. PLus, he told me he loved me.

What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again? :mad2:
    I thought we had something special. :cryin:
  • 04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
    Smokey
    May be John changed his mind about Paris and book a flight to Brazil instead :D
  • 04-28-2010, 11:45 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    I just checked out the website to see what the heck AKFest is. I hope that hotel has some serious soundproofing in their walls. :thumbsup:
  • 04-28-2010, 05:38 PM
    JohnMichael
    No I will not be in Paris until the end of May. Oh Pappa I have been working 7 days a week for two different healthcare agenices. I left this morning at 8 am and just arrived home after 9 pm. One of my families needs me this weekend. Right now it does not look like I can make it but if I can get anyone to cover some of my hours I would love to be there.

I have never been to an audio show and was excited about it. Who knew so many people would decide I am the one they want to care for their loved ones. Being respectful, concerned and caring sure has backfired.

I did receive your e-mail and PM's and other forms of stalkings. Oh and the roses were lovely. Seriously I would love to meet you because I want to experience your audio enthusiasm your posts demonstrate in person. My trip to Chicago and meeting other AR members was a great time and I would like to meet you guys at the Fest. Tomorrow I will make some calls to see if I can rearrange. I will PM you by 2 pm if I can or can not work it out. I planned on making this trip a priority but it got away from me.
  • 04-28-2010, 08:31 PM
    poppachubby
    Fair enough John. No problem. I was just getting antsy not knowing what your plan was.

I am also super busy with work, they are begging me to work ALL weekend. I have told them I will work Sunday and am making the Fest a day trip on Saturday. The noob lands early in the morning.

It's a 3 - 3.5 hour drive for me, assuming no border difficulty. If it's the same for you, just try to get there for the day, Saturday.
  • 04-29-2010, 06:55 AM
    GMichael
    Hmpft....
  • 04-29-2010, 08:52 AM
    Ajani
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    What?!

John? Are you cheating on me again? :mad2:
    I thought we had something special. :cryin:

Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....
  • 04-29-2010, 09:09 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajani
    Oh please! You know John's been passed around AR more often than Spam pops up on this site.....

Never!:eek6:

I don't believe you!:nono:
  • 04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
    poppachubby
    Well, on the topic of boners...

I got a big one checking out the final list of exhibitors for AKFest. I'm pumped!! Wish I had more expendable cash. 02audionoob and I will take pics and show you guys the goodies. Otherwise, it's an open invite to anyone who can make it to Novi, MI.

http://www.akfest.com/exhibitors.html