Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Santa Claus

Situation

I was at a diner and ordered sirloin tips that was $10.95.I was waiting awhile when my dinner arrived and looking at it,it wasn't sirloin tips but three slices of what I'm assuming was roast beef with gravy on it.I then ask the waitdress what is this.She said I can take it back if you want and I said no as I didn't have the time to wait for another meal.Once I was finished with the meal I asked for the manager.The manager arrived and I told him what I recieved wasn't sirloin tips.He responed and said that you ate the meal and therefore had to pay for it.Looking into his eyes it was clear that he was nervous and lying.Instead of losing control I simply said ok.The waitdress then came over and said i'm sorry for what happened and I said no problem and gave her a $4 tip.When I got out of the diner I was rattled and I thought my God people are starving in the world.True story

Come on, take the money and run

AR Newbie Registered Member
    the same

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by aftaburn
    the same
    You guys ate that hook line and sinker.

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergymunster
    I was at a diner and ordered sirloin tips that was $10.95.I was waiting awhile when my dinner arrived and looking at it,it wasn't sirloin tips but three slices of what I'm assuming was roast beef with gravy on it.I then ask the waitdress what is this.She said I can take it back if you want and I said no as I didn't have the time to wait for another meal.Once I was finished with the meal I asked for the manager.The manager arrived and I told him what I recieved wasn't sirloin tips.He responed and said that you ate the meal and therefore had to pay for it.Looking into his eyes it was clear that he was nervous and lying.Instead of losing control I simply said ok.The waitdress then came over and said i'm sorry for what happened and I said no problem and gave her a $4 tip.When I got out of the diner I was rattled and I thought my God people are starving in the world.True story
    But not starving for sirloin tips,yuk.
    Look & Listen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information