Hey! TLADINY/Lexmark/Preuvuianskies is at it at Audioholics.

Now, I can't be 100% sure but I'd give odds on it.

Check out "LordoftheRings" posts and see if the MO doesn't match exactly.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...ad.php?t=57736

Do it quick. I think he's reaching critical mass and heading for a meltdown.

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    On which thread is he melting down. I'm kinda outta da loop when it comes to the gear threads - what exactly was Lexmark's/PeruvianSkies' claim to "fame"? Was he argumentive? Abbrasive? Got any links?

Are you going to chime in a poke him through the bars with a stick? That sounds like it could be fun to watch.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Busted!!!! Maybe he'll come back to AR

I think he was up 3 or 4 different names here. That guy was working overtime trying to give reds out to me & Kex

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    I'm surprised he hasn't offed himself yet....guess I lose the pool.

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LB
    On which thread is he melting down. I'm kinda outta da loop when it comes to the gear threads - what exactly was Lexmark's/PeruvianSkies' claim to "fame"? Was he argumentive? Abbrasive? Got any links?

Are you going to chime in a poke him through the bars with a stick? That sounds like it could be fun to watch.

It's hard to describe him without going into a huge rant but let's just say he was/is AR's most memorable, controversial, insane, stupid, verbose, delusional, self centered, contensious, divisive, notorious, hilarious fool....by a long shot. No other member even comes remotely close and probably never will. Pix is a lightweight compared to Lex.

Do search for:

TLADINY
    Lexmark 3200
    Superpanavision70
    PeruvianSkies

and let the fun begin. Much on his best work was as TLADINY but I am not sure you can pull those threads. They were pre format change here at AR back in like 2000-2002'ish.

Wanring, you will need a good solid 2 days or so to go through everything but it's sooooo worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Busted!!!! Maybe he'll come back to AR

I think he was up 3 or 4 different names here. That guy was working overtime trying to give reds out to me & Kex

3 or 4 different names that no longer work on AR.

Names? He don't need no steenkeeng names!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    3 or 4 different names that no longer work on AR.
    Since when has that ever stopped him before? If nothing else, he's very creative there.

That, and his subtle(??) syntax/personality customizations that take a while to unravel, but someone always sees through them.

...gotta give credit where credit's due...

I dunno if that guy at Audioholics is him or not...THERE are no CAPS being used for EMPHASIS...

Hoooolleeeee Chit....

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    It's hard to describe him without going into a huge rant but let's just say he was/is AR's most memorable, controversial, insane, stupid, verbose, delusional, self centered, contensious, divisive, notorious, hilarious fool....by a long shot. No other member even comes remotely close and probably never will. Pix is a lightweight compared to Lex.

Do search for:

TLADINY
    Lexmark 3200
    Superpanavision70
    PeruvianSkies

and let the fun begin. Much on his best work was as TLADINY but I am not sure you can pull those threads. They were pre format change here at AR back in like 2000-2002'ish.

Wanring, you will need a good solid 2 days or so to go through everything but it's sooooo worth it.
    That was sooo effin' *****in' I felt that pimp slap all the way here in Amsterdam!!!! Gawd Damn man you nailed that one...

Da Worfster

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    Now, I can't be 100% sure but I'd give odds on it.

Check out "LordoftheRings" posts and see if the MO doesn't match exactly.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...ad.php?t=57736

Do it quick. I think he's reaching critical mass and heading for a meltdown.
    I go to the AV Science forum and in particular the Denon AVP thread. There was a member with that same name "Lordoftherings" that used pipe in with a lot unsubstantiated information and disrupt the discussions. I'm not very hip on the blog lingo, but aren't these Personalities referred to as "Trolls"?? Kinda funny to me, actually as I can almost hear the productive discussions come to a screeching halt after the seed is planted.

As they say: "There is always one in the classroom..."
    It's a disease, really.
    -----------------------------------
    Sony
    CDP-X77ES, CDP-X55ES, TA-N90ES, TA-E90ES, 333ESXII
    Denon
    AVP-A1HDCI, POA-A1HDCI, DVD-5910CI, DVD-2500BTCI
    Oppo
    BDP-83
    Sennheiser
    HD800
    Definitive Technology
    BP2000TL, C/L/R 3000, BPX, BP1X
    Pioneer
    Pro-151FD

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    Since when has that ever stopped him before? If nothing else, he's very creative there.

That, and his subtle(??) syntax/personality customizations that take a while to unravel, but someone always sees through them.

...gotta give credit where credit's due...
    100% stop, no you are right, banning by IP blocks does make it at least very irritating.

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Do search for:

TLADINY
    Lexmark 3200
    Superpanavision70
    PeruvianSkies

and let the fun begin.
    more divisive and controversial than mrtycrafts?

I guess I need to take your word for it. I searched and most of what I saw was boring, not so much controversial. But then again, much of what I find on all but a couple of forums here are boring...no wonder those names above barely register. Most of the names there in the HT, Tweaks, and Speaker forums are foreign to me. Never been much of a gearhead, as I'm mostly into listening and watching.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

I guess I need to take your word for it. I searched and most of what I saw was boring, not so much controversial. But then again, much of what I find on all but a couple of forums here are boring...no wonder those names above barely register. Most of the names there in the HT, Tweaks, and Speaker forums are foreign to me. Never been much of a gearhead, as I'm mostly into listening and watching.
    Someone needs to dig out the bit where he goes off about detesting all women, and how we exposed him for being a self-professed pro-movie reviewer, when in fact he plagiarized all his reviews.

Good times...Kinda miss him...Mtrycrafts was an amateur....Lexie was a pro.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Someone needs to dig out the bit where he goes off about detesting all women, and how we exposed him for being a self-professed pro-movie reviewer, when in fact he plagiarized all his reviews.

Good times...Kinda miss him...Mtrycrafts was an amateur....Lexie was a pro.
    Unfortunately, I believe that thread has faded off into the ether, removed by fathertime from whatever misbegotten forum it was on. It was, however, a true classic of it's time.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    That was sooo effin' *****in' I felt that pimp slap all the way here in Amsterdam!!!! Gawd Damn man you nailed that one...

Da Worfster
    The last time I was in Amsterdam I wouldn'ta felt anything inclusing a major-league pimpslap...beware the Red Afghani from Syria and if it walks like a woman and looks like a woman and sounds like a woman...it ain't always a woman...

JSE

Mrtycrafts was not even close. Mrtycrafts was a broken record. Lex was all over the place and truly one of a kind.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    The last time I was in Amsterdam I wouldn'ta felt anything inclusing a major-league pimpslap...beware the Red Afghani from Syria and if it walks like a woman and looks like a woman and sounds like a woman...it ain't always a woman...
    Was this before or after you saw Crockodile Dundee?

Thread Information