Forum Regular

Do you buy music or download it for free?

I'm used to paying for everything I use, and for me music is no exception, so I prefer paid music platforms.

Forum Regular
    Basically, I listen to music on paid platforms. I use the free options if I can't find the right version of a song.

Forum Regular

Re:Do you buy music or download it for free?

Basically, I listen to free music. I'm not ready to give money for a subscription. In addition, I don't see the point in this, since I found this service mp3juice , which is very convenient to use. I can find absolutely any music, even new or popular, and download it for free. In my opinion, a very cool option, so I can recommend it to you.

The most important thing for me is that the music is of good quality

Лично мне нравится музыка с исполнении ноггано баста . Вы ищете последние новости о Ноггано Баста ? Если да, то Concert Life - это идеальное место, чтобы быть в курсе всех новостей о знаменитостях! От роста и возраста звезд до их семейной жизни - в Concert Life есть вся необходимая информация.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BillShiphr View Post
    I'm used to paying for everything I use, and for me music is no exception, so I prefer paid music platforms.
    I prefer to use youtube . This is a great free platform to listen to music and watch clips of artists from different countries. Using ads blocker for youtube you can hear music without pop-up windows and promotional videos. AdLock is a comprehensive ad blocking software that will meet all your expectations.

Thread Information