Do you believe in love at first sight?

Hi! Tell me do you believe in love at first sight? It seems to me that such a feeling is possible only at a young age, because in adulthood, a person is somewhat different and more serious about choosing a partner for life. Waiting for your opinions about love...

Yes, I believe in love at first sight, but it can be a deceptive feeling. Psychological behavior of a person can repel and at a young age, love at first sight is very unsuccessful. I suggest you read the blog https://www.cupid.com/dating-blog/da...ct-your-crush/ and you can learn some principles that will help you find a good partner faster.

Forum Regular
    Hi people. Great thread. Thanks.

Forum Regular
    I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. As soon as my brother started dating on best international dating sites, he started bringing different girls home. I was shocked at how easily they agree to meet him. So if you are a young guy, then you urgently need to go to this site and finally start dating girls!

Forum Regular
    Yeah, I truly believe that I will meet a special girl one day... I spend a lot of free time on dating applications and this article on https://www.couponannie.com/blog/18-...get-conscious/ really helps me because now I already know some really cool dating ideas and I will use them in the future.

Thread Information