Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4500 posts!

Suspended

4500 posts!

Ten good ones too!

Mwa ha ha ha ha...

Congrats you ole horsethief. I guess you can post a lot between stints in the prison yard.

Da Worfster

4500......what kinda BS is this? Holla back when you hit 5000. Mods, close this thread please

Suspended
    I'm giving GM a head start on the party. I'm very demanding when it comes to things like this.

Party? We're having a party? (Eyes light up like a 16 year old watching cheerleaders at a Dallas home game)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    4500......what kinda BS is this? Holla back when you hit 5000. Mods, close this thread please
    I'm with L.J. on this one. That's like having a party because I turned 42.5!

Heyyyyyyyy...a party because I turned 42.5!!!

Happy 4500 Rich.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Rich, you're a big part of this place regardless of whether you're asking questions, sharing experiences, reviewing products, kickin' up dirt to try and make this place a little better, or just sharing your bizarre worldview. Congrats on the 4500.

Initially I was inclined to agree with L.J. but, y'know, some times you just gotta throw down. I remember back in the day we used to celebrate Bastille Day. Someone had access to a landscaping service and we'd had a putting green put in the front lawn and a real big silver cup that we filled with shrimp. There's nothing like the look on passing motorist's faces when driving midafternoon by a yard full of jacked-up nimrods armed with putters, Bloody Mary's and designer bathrobes.

Living in that house was a lot like being the warden at a French Guiana prison colony.

NP:

Mebbe you oughta put up the Papillon disc, ol' buddy....

We're going to train a new bartender this season. She can get Rich drunk and then take care of him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4500 posts!-nurse.jpg  
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Rich is looking very happy today.

Yeah, way happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Suspended

That's not my style!

No no no!

The emphasis and reason for this post was to point out how many good posts I've made. Ya can't put winkies next to a thread title...

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    We're going to train a new bartender this season. She can get Rich drunk and then take care of him.
    Yeah, and by the time I reach 5000 she'll be old enough too!

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Rich, you're a big part of this place regardless of whether you're asking questions, sharing experiences, reviewing products, kickin' up dirt to try and make this place a little better, or just sharing your bizarre worldview. Congrats on the 4500.

Initially I was inclined to agree with L.J. but, y'know, some times you just gotta throw down. I remember back in the day we used to celebrate Bastille Day. Someone had access to a landscaping service and we'd had a putting green put in the front lawn and a real big silver cup that we filled with shrimp. There's nothing like the look on passing motorist's faces when driving midafternoon by a yard full of jacked-up nimrods armed with putters, Bloody Mary's and designer bathrobes.

Living in that house was a lot like being the warden at a French Guiana prison colony.

NP:
    Thanks sticks. Means a lot coming from you.

Suspended

Leg Humper Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I'm with L.J. on this one. That's like having a party because I turned 42.5!

Heyyyyyyyy...a party because I turned 42.5!!!

Happy 4500 Rich.
    Man she is certainly the right age!!! She works out at the gym and everything!

Studies have shown that women don't reach their sexual prime until age 35, but I'll bet it's longer up there in Canada, what with the weather being so cold and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Leg Humper Alert!
    That's classy Rich. Real classy. Yeah, that's what a woman likes to hear.

We all know that you giggled, a little.

OK Rich. The left channel is set up. Now I'll work on the rest. We'll have the party ready for you in no time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Suspended

Sorry FA. That comes from my days on the hot rod discussion forums. You know how guys are.

However, I'm sometimes uncomfortable when I see the word "masturbator" in a gal's sig.

MAN, with them speaker... clusters... hell with the next-door neighbor, I'll clear out the whole friggin' block!!! GM, I'll trade ya my Emotiva amp for them after the party. Sound good lemme know.
    Last edited by Rich-n-Texas; 10-01-2008 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Sorry FA. That comes from my days on the hot rod discussion forums. You know how guys are.

However, I'm sometimes uncomfortable when I see the word "masturbator" in a gal's sig.
    Fair enough.

Nice speakers GM. I'm not sure about the purple though. Do they come in periwinkle?

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas

I, of course, am not.

Fair enough.

Nice speakers GM. I'm not sure about the purple though. Do they come in periwinkle?
    I don't know. It seemed very personal, so I didn't ask.

I'm not gonna handle this one!

Smoke hear alot of commotions from next room, open door and peeks in. After seeing the Happy 4500 Posts banner, quietly closing the door thinking to my self...."These guys party at drop of a hat!" Shaking my head as I walk away.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Smoke hear alot of commotions from next room, open door and peeks in. After seeing the Happy 4500 Posts banner, quietly closing the door thinking to my self...."These guys party at drop of a hat!" Shaking my head as I walk away.
    I say we move this shindig to the Day Room at Smokey's house. He's got some great DVD titles from Dollar Riot.

I'll bring the speakers.

Anyone know where the new bartender went?

(wonders if she'll be back for his 9500 party)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information