Netflix Announces $11.99 Family Plan

If you are a Netflix subscriber, you may have noticed that the company limits the number of simultaneous streams you can receive. Each account can accommodate no more than two simultaneous streams.

Now, Netflix has decided to introduce a Family Plan, which increases the limit to four.

During a recent shareholders meeting, the company slipped in a new idea of introducing a Family Plan that will increase the monthly fee to $12 and provide up to four simultaneous streams.

There’s no word on when Netflix will officially debut the four-stream plan.

Product News: Netflix to Roll Out Family Plan for $11.99, by Rachel Cericola - Electronic House

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    If you are a Netflix subscriber, you may have noticed that the company limits the number of simultaneous streams you can receive. Each account can accommodate no more than two simultaneous streams.

Now, Netflix has decided to introduce a Family Plan, which increases the limit to four.

During a recent shareholders meeting, the company slipped in a new idea of introducing a Family Plan that will increase the monthly fee to $12 and provide up to four simultaneous streams.

There’s no word on when Netflix will officially debut the four-stream plan.

Product News: Netflix to Roll Out Family Plan for $11.99, by Rachel Cericola - Electronic House
    A couple of months ago I cancelled my Canadian Netflix account -- there just aren't enough B and C movies and TV shows I want to see. (As I understand, the selection is a lot better State-side.)

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    A couple of months ago I cancelled my Canadian Netflix account -- there just aren't enough B and C movies and TV shows I want to see. (As I understand, the selection is a lot better State-side.)
    State side is not whole lot better. On May first (today), Netflix will lose nearly 2,000 [classic] films titles from its streaming catalog due to expiring licensing deals with studios like Warner Bros., Universal, and MGM.

I guess that effect Canada too.

Netflix loses classic movie fans with loss of nearly 2,000 films - National Classic Movies | Examiner.com

Thread Information