B stock sale on Rockets....

AV123.com has posted they are having b stock sale on Rocket and Reference speakers. As of now what is available hasn't been posted their site, but they are accepting orders by phone. Good opportunity to get some great speakers at a super price.
    TinHere

Enjoying a virtual life.

Forum Regular

Wink Still schilling after all these years, eh Tinny?

I'm just funning with you Tin, how are you? I'm the clown formerly known as HTguy. When the site switched over my moniker kept locking up, so I just switched it to my AA moniker. Makes life simpiler. Are you out boating about? I hope all is well.

Regards,
    John

ListenHere.....

Quote Originally Posted by Justlisten2
    I'm just funning with you Tin, how are you? I'm the clown formerly known as HTguy. When the site switched over my moniker kept locking up, so I just switched it to my AA moniker. Makes life simpiler. Are you out boating about? I hope all is well.

Regards,
    John
    Hey John good to see ya! How's the wife and the boys? I do miss your tales of martial bliss.

Things are fine and I'm still extolling the virtues of what by most accounts is a real find for people looking for speakers. If it was just my opinion I would have stopped a long time ago.

Cheers.
    TinHere

Enjoying a virtual life.

Forum Regular

Hey now....

....I really was joking. No need to get defensive, I've heard they are good speakers by other folks too. I just remember someone else busting your chops a while back, thought I'd have some fun.

The boys are fine, I now officially have three teenagers though. God help me. How is your daughter?

The wife actually had a hysterectemy in Oct 03. She's like a whole different person, she should have had that operation 10 years ago! In the last few months she's become human again.

Regards,
    John

It's all good

Just [hehe] playing with monikers guy.

Wow...three teenagers...good luck with that buddy. The way you used to describe the wife I thought it would take a labotomy, but I'm really am happy to hear you are being reminded why you got married in the first place.

My daughter is fine and has returned home after a 10 mos. stint in Indy. She's taking a few courses and will take the M-Cats in Apr.

Cheers

PS..To keep this thread on track let me suggest the Perpetual Technologies gear for your 2 channel.
    TinHere

Enjoying a virtual life.

you two need ta get a room...

wiff a view!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    • Mark Levinson No. 27
    • Musical Fidelity 308cr
    • Martin Logan Prodigy's
    • Ariel Acoustics 10-T
    • Rega Planet CD
    • CJ Premier 9 DAC
    • Linn LP12 - Basik Plus - Valhalla
    • Benz Micro Cart.
    • Akai GX 747 Reel to Reel
    • Straight Wire Virtuoso Interconnects

Forum Regular

Wink Thanks Pogue......

.....Congrats to your Pats!!! My Eagles let me down again...they're getting to be like a broken record!!! What a game that Super Bowl was!!! I can't beleive how clutch Vinitari is! It's funny how he answered another late tying touchdown by Ricky Proehl! Talk about coincidence.

Tinhere, I'm very happy with my system these days. If I do make any change it would be a tube amp. I bought a tube cd player and loved it. Then I bought a tube phono preamp, and then a tube preamp. There's only one step left. I'm weighing my options, but I'm in no hurry. I listen to mostly LP's these days anyway.

Cheers,
    John

Nice ta see ya again HT...ah..justin..

thanks for the "Pats" mention...hope yer eagles do the same fer you in the furture!!..so ya into tubes now huh?>...what cd player did ya get? I picked up a 'nuter Adcom triple nickle to use as mono blocks but to be honest i did head much difference...in fact if anything it sounds a little less in the sound stage department...i dont know maybe just me expecting more...someday i'll grow outta this and get some tubes...who knows?

see ya brudda....

Brudda Tin...hope yer well me friend!! take care of yerself!
    • Mark Levinson No. 27
    • Musical Fidelity 308cr
    • Martin Logan Prodigy's
    • Ariel Acoustics 10-T
    • Rega Planet CD
    • CJ Premier 9 DAC
    • Linn LP12 - Basik Plus - Valhalla
    • Benz Micro Cart.
    • Akai GX 747 Reel to Reel
    • Straight Wire Virtuoso Interconnects

Hey Poguester,

Not about the Pat's but ya know how to pic em.

At my nephew's insistance I found myself on your side rooting for the Pat's. It was a pleasure to see an actual game that had some drama and not just a hyped event.

John, if ya wanna enjoy The Eagles before hell freezes over try em in 5.1.
    Ummmm......happy you're enjoying your system...There's always one more thing.
    TinHere

Enjoying a virtual life.

Forum Regular

Wink C'mon Phillies!

pogue,

the Eagles are done, now it's time for the boys of summer, which means c'mon Phillies. I think we got a shot this year. Maybe a Phillies-Red Sox Series???

The CD player I'm now using is a BAT VK-D5SE. It's on the smooth side, but I can now listen to digital without grinding my teeth.

Tin,
    I have that Hell Freezes Over DVD, great one. I hope I don't have to wait that long for my football team though.

Thread Information