Suspended

Don't discard that Onkyo, must read

Remember my Onkyo receiver went out it is 3 years old, one year out of warranty. A friend told me about a program Onkyo has where they will repair your defective gear out of warranty for certain issues. My receiver was approved for repair. Onkyo sent me a box, packing and a shipping label, they even included a roll of packing tape. I will try to post the link but if it won't post and you can't find where to go contact me. I'm assuming PM would have the same problem, AR won't let me bring anything off my clipboard for some reason. I think this is very cool of Onkyo. Good thing I procrastinated on getting the broken unit out of the house

Suspended

Suspended
    Was it the notorious HDMI Board that goes on all Onkyo and Integras?

Suspended
    That was a problem but I believe they also had networking & sound issues. I had to restart my receiver occasionally to fix the handshake thing but what made it unusable was the sound going out on all channels.

Suspended
    My Integra also has a handshake issue every now and then during normal startup routine via Harmony One settings, but not often. The Integra 30.3 had the dead HDMI board after a year of a few movies a month, but was still under warranty so I had to deal with one way shipping only.

Thread Information