Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By StevenSurprenant
  • 1 Post By StevenSurprenant

Thread: Vinyl Presses Struggle to Keep up with the Resurgent Demand for Records Read more:

Audio casualty StevenSurprenant's Avatar

Vinyl Presses Struggle to Keep up with the Resurgent Demand for Records Read more:

Mr Peabody likes this.

Suspended
    Who knew? Hey, did you get over to Axpona?

Audio casualty StevenSurprenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Who knew? Hey, did you get over to Axpona?
    No I never went.

Actually I've put audio on the back burner for a while. I went all tubes and vinyl and that seems to satisfy my lusts for now. Still, it's waiting there when I get around to it again.

In the meantime, I bought a new motorcycle and that is taking up my time. Let me say something about that... The bike is a Honda CTX700 with a 6 speed automatic transmission that averages about 65mpg. It fits like a glove and is extremely easy to ride in town and can still be used for the long hauls. I have never minded manually changing gears, but this automatic is the cats meow. Anyway, besides that I am having a garage built and a fence put up. Once that is done, I plan on rebuilding my speakers into something more attractive and less boxy looking. Without a place to work, my speakers have been in the development stage for far too long.

I have to say that I do love vinyl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vinyl Presses Struggle to Keep up with the Resurgent Demand for Records   Read more:-img_5933-1.jpg  
    Mr Peabody likes this.

Thread Information