Ajani

Naim Launches SuperUniti

Looks like my dream system: Naim's new SuperUniti... Essentially a SuperNait (integrated amp/dac) + Uniti Streaming system (no CDP)...

Naim's new SuperUniti network music system: it's like a UnitiQute, but louder! | whathifi.com

(Focal & Naim's to merge operations) well lets see if that's going to peel off a few "British pounds and CA Dollars" to make them more affordable!! the guy's in the link seems happy about it anyway....

Focal & Naim to Merge Operations | Stereophile.com
    Chet Baker-Trumpet
    Pepper Adams-Baritone Sax
    Herbie Mann-Flute
    Bill Evans-Piano
    Paul Chambers-Bass & Connie Kay-Drums
    (....ALONE TOGETHER....) DEC. 30 1958
    produced by...Orrin Keepnews...

RGA
    Forum Regular
    Ajani -

the great thing about these devices is that they will be out of date very quickly as a new machine will come out and offer more bits in a year or two and these machines, like receivers, will be worth 1/10 what they're selling for now.

Also have you looked into Ayre - you don't get the amp included but you do save money and you can buy your own amp or use the one you already have. The Ayre QB-9 is 192khz 24 bits and is around $3k Canadian. My dealer he likes it best so far for ones sanely priced Ayre Acoustics QB-9

I enjoyed auditioning it as well - it sounded better than the Sim Audio I heard (which also was good mind you and considerably less money).

Thread Information