Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2004

    What type of cables?

    I'm looking to hook up my pre outs on my receiver to amps in my speakers. What is the best type of cable to use? A regular, well insulated RCA, Digital Coaxial, Subwoofer cable? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Suspended markw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Noo Joisey. Youse got a problem wit dat?

    A regular, well insulated RCA

    Why you would consider either of the other two choices you mentioned for this application is beyond me.

    Actually, a subwoofer cable is just another RCA cable with a fancy name and a fancy price.

  3. #3
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    That's what I thought. Go to your local retailer and ask them...confuse the hell out of me!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Great Cable Debate
    By happy ears in forum Cables
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:31 AM
  2. Van Den Hul Cables
    By Arch in forum Cables
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 01:51 PM
  3. Three Cables, Two Months, One Baby
    By Mwalsdor_cscc_edu in forum Cables
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 07:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts