Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    they look really neat. i was gonna heatshrink my cables but i just wrapped electrical tape around them. i did wrap them TWICE per cable so i did it right the first time...lol

cheers: diggity

Suspended
    Took the words right out of my mouth Steven. They shorted me two pairs so I called them right away; the nice lady told me they'd ship them USPS Priority at no charge to me, and when I got home from work on Monday they were at my door. These are better than the Dayton Audio plugs IMO, and price out about the same. After what I went through with 6ave and their idiotic shipping company it was a very big relief to have an experience like this. I was able to finish all speaker cabling that night. I highly recommend them as well, but just make sure you count the parts right away.

Suspended
    The experiences I've had with electrical tape is that over time the adhesive separates (best way I can think of to describe it) and you end up with a sticky mess. It takes a long time for this to happen, but heatshrink is pretty much permanent. Just don't ingest it.

but i planned that. the stickiness gets all dust from behind there. a kinda self cleaning set-up. patent pending of course...lol but in all seriousness i did heat wrap my cables

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by diggity
    but i planned that. the stickiness gets all dust from behind there. a kinda self cleaning set-up. patent pending of course...lol but in all seriousness i did heat wrap my cables
    After you get your patent just name your price! These days I have to move my cabinets out like three feet to get my girth back there.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    After you get your patent just name your price! These days I have to move my cabinets out like three feet to get my girth back there.
    THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A HAMBURGER PROBLEM.

Really tho, didn't a company a few years back sell a kit where you could custom cut your cables to size?
    SURE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    well the r&d did cost alot so for the first few years the cost will be high but the quality will match this. but after i move production to china the consumer will reap the benefits.

cheers: dazza

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information