Forum Regular

Pricing Recommendations for Selling 30" HDTV

Would appreciate anyone recommending a good sales price for me to sell my Samsung 30" Widescreen 3064 HD Ready TV with remote & instructions, 1 year old in excellent condition with a 5 year extended Circuit City warranty till 2009. The TV cost me $750 new on sale and I paid another $220 for the extended warranty, plus tax on everything. The TV itself is very good but I want a 34" set in my bedroom. I originally was going to sell this to a friend, nothing is definate & I'm under no obligation, for $375 but this seems a little too low if the warranty is going with it. Anyone have any idea what would be a reasonable selling price for this set as I've described, both with the warranty & without. Thanks

Hey Ed,does that have a VGA (PC) input. I'm looking for a bigger set for the bedroom, but I need one that I can use as a computer monitor also. And does it come with a wall mount?
    Last edited by recoveryone; 11-16-2005 at 09:34 AM.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by recoveryone
    Hey Ed,does that have a VGA (PC) input. I'm looking for a bigger set for the bedroom, but I need one that I can use as a computer monitor also. And does it come with a wall mount?
    Hi, definately did not come with a wall mount. As to VGA if I have time later on I'll look up or you can do a google search. Unless you lived in LA, with the shipping it wouldn't be worth buying from me. So far someone offered me $500 for it via Craigs List, which I'm debating as I don't like to have strangers enter my place. At least if I sold it on Ebay, I'd be paid in advance by paypal. Right now I fell in love with the following 34" HDTV which I haven't seen one bad review on & a tremendous amount of great reviews Panasonic 34" HDTV Monitor CT-34WX15
    Price for this one is $1199 on sale & free delivery & basic installation

cam
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardGein
    Hi, definately did not come with a wall mount. As to VGA if I have time later on I'll look up or you can do a google search. Unless you lived in LA, with the shipping it wouldn't be worth buying from me. So far someone offered me $500 for it via Craigs List, which I'm debating as I don't like to have strangers enter my place. At least if I sold it on Ebay, I'd be paid in advance by paypal. Right now I fell in love with the following 34" HDTV which I haven't seen one bad review on & a tremendous amount of great reviews Panasonic 34" HDTV Monitor CT-34WX15
    Price for this one is $1199 on sale & free delivery & basic installation
    Hey Ed, if you get the Panny, let me now how you like it. It will be early spring before I pull the trigger. I've still got time to change my mind.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cam
    Hey Ed, if you get the Panny, let me now how you like it. It will be early spring before I pull the trigger. I've still got time to change my mind.
    Yeah will do. I just bought it See My other thread. I won't have it delivered until I sell my Samsung HD TV The reviews on it on the Circuit City Site by customers were overwhelming
    excellent & Circuit City reviewers are pretty reliable as opposed to those on Amazon.com
    If I could have put in my bedroom, I would have gotten a second Mitsubishi 48" widescreen HD. I'll be curious as to when the price drops on this model. I have 30 day price protection Someone sold it for around $750 with shipping on Ebay but I'm kind of loath to buy anything used for over $450 on Ebay, especially a TV that's being shipped. There's what I consider an obvious con listing on Ebay for it now from some seller in a cough cough foreign country. I think he 's only charging a $100 to have this shipped from overseas. Yeah, right. Anyone stupid enough to get ripped off on something like that, deserves it.

Thread Information