Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Suspended
    Thanks dude. Interesting that JVC and Kenwood were married, I thought Kenwood tossed in the towel on home audio long ago. Even more interesting would be what would happen if they got their hands on D&M. Kenwood has put out some formitable gear in the past but is anyone still there with that desire. JVC has always been a budget line.

In the second link on his blogs he says "HK makes some good HT receivers and I have no doubt they would do the same with stereo", in referring to their new 2 channel receiver. If this guy knew anything about audio he'd know HK was building some of the finest stereo receivers on the market before HT was ever thought of.

He did have some good stuff on there though. I'd love to hear that JC2 pre and the JC1 monoblocks.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Thanks dude. Interesting that JVC and Kenwood were married, I thought Kenwood tossed in the towel on home audio long ago. Even more interesting would be what would happen if they got their hands on D&M. Kenwood has put out some formitable gear in the past but is anyone still there with that desire. JVC has always been a budget line.

In the second link on his blogs he says "HK makes some good HT receivers and I have no doubt they would do the same with stereo", in referring to their new 2 channel receiver. If this guy knew anything about audio he'd know HK was building some of the finest stereo receivers on the market before HT was ever thought of.

He did have some good stuff on there though. I'd love to hear that JC2 pre and the JC1 monoblocks.
    I think he was talking in the context of modern times.
    The older stuff from HARMON WAS A LEGEND, I am sure he saw some, and if he did he would never forget it.
    They had a harmon integrated (I think) at a local store, being sold on consignment.
    They dont make em like that anymore
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information