NAD Launches New Modular Receivers

NAD launches a new line of receiver with modular design, and finally included the Audyssey Room EQ sofware.

NAD has always been a bit slow with adopting new features but they seem to be catching up with the these new models.

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/cgi-...ws.php?id=9319

http://whathifi.com/home-cinema/arch...ver-range.aspx

Nice to see you around these parts....any new developments with the PSB's???

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Nice to see you around these parts....any new developments with the PSB's???
    Not much. I stepped down to the C325BEE instead of my C352. The 325 is a good bit more refined. Might be looking to integrate a turntable into my system soon. The girlfriend gave the go ahead. But it has to be under 500.00 all in.

Quote Originally Posted by anamorphic96
    Not much. I stepped down to the C325BEE instead of my C352. The 325 is a good bit more refined. Might be looking to integrate a turntable into my system soon. The girlfriend gave the go ahead. But it has to be under 500.00 all in.
    Awesome. I changed my setup as you can see in the Home Audio section of the Photo Gallery. I am loving the 2-channel setup and the new room. Next step will be room treatment and another amp to perhaps bi-amp or drive with monoblocks.

Thread Information