Scrubble McBubble

revenge of the n00b: Premier Acoustics PA-6F

First of all, I appreciate all of the help you all have given me. But is there any reason that I shouldn't jump on this deal at the link below?

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...9/product.html

They are $350 for a pair. I know this forum has reviewed this product extensively, but for the small room I am going to be set up in, I imagine these will look nice and fill the entire room, eh? From what I've read they're supposed to be pretty decent, especially at that price!

Right now I was comparing these to a pair of Monitor Audio BR2's w/Steel stands that would run me over $600+ for the speakers and stands together. Is there a big difference in quality and sound, or will my n00b ears not even notice?

If I did go with these Premiere's, is the setup any different than with the bookshelves as far as wiring and the room setup? Or can I simply place them on the walls around the TV?

Thanks again guys

linkee no workee

Forum Regular
    mY FRIEND, DON'T BUY FRM OVERSTOCK.COM...

http://www.sounddistributors.com/
    Talk to Eric, you will be glad you did, i have heard Premier acoustic system before there is no way you'd be disappointed. You don't have to spend $3000 to have a good sounding system

I bave the BIC Acoustech Cinema 6 Home Theater Speakers for 799 and they sound incredible and they were 799 and a Onkyo 674e i got from Ecost for 399. More then enough power and quality.

Call and talk to Erik, he would let you return them if you were not happy, shipping on him
    Hisense 32" LCD HDTV
    Onkyo TX-SR 674e Receiver
    BIC Acoustech HT-75 Towers
    BIC Acoustech HT-63 Surrounds
    BIC Acoustech HT-100 12" Subwoofer
    BIC Acoustech HT-65 Center
    Xbox 360
    Microsoft Zune Player
    **Blue Ray DVD soon to come**

Thread Information