Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Regular
    Haha, thanks man. Actually, it's a pain in the ass. I have to take the tv out of the box and then either shove the box in my back seat or leave it at the store. Believe it or not, I HATE returning stuff. But the way I see it I have no choice. When I plop $2k down on a TV I HAVE to be happy with it! I'm thinking the next i'll buy will be the 32" Sharp, but i'm really hoping that's the last one. Apparently it has the best blacks but I know the Samsung is brighter. I hate deciding.

As for your mp3 question, I went through about a dozen of those! Haha. I settled on the Creative Zen Nano 256mb (little rectangular white one) for $99 cdn. It just came out and works like a dream.

Lemme know if you need more help!

Forum Regular
    Wow Great Minds think alike. I just got the Creative Zen Nano Plus 512 MB for about $100 on sale at Circuit City and it works great. I also bought for about $35 including shipping online Koss PortaPro Headphones which are superlightweight & supercomfortable & sound excellent with this. My ears can't tolerate the feeling of earbuds. The PortaPro holds up fantastic when jogging etc.

Try a Samsung Widescreen HD 30" TV. I have that. Cost me about $750 including delivery and instilation on sale also at Circuit City. I use it in my bedroom. It's pretty good but doesn't compare to my Mitsubishi 48".

What you do to electronics, is what I've done to women in the past, but the problem is they give you grief when you "return them" after the trial run.

Forum Regular
    Hahaha...yeah returning women isn't always easy! I can't thank you enough for the recommendation on the koss portapro. I have been having a "nightmare" trying MANY different kinds of headphones for jogging with no success and have looked into the koss. Believe it or not but i've been using these creative earbuds for running and it's driving me crazy from falling out. These koss are the wrap around neck style right? Do they go loud enough with the little creative powering them? What about sweat? Do they get soaked? Where did you get them online? I've also been looking at the sennheiser wrap around neck style.

Forum Regular
    Yeah I had the same problem with the earbuds The ones that came with the Zen Nano Plus sucked and I improved them for $15 for Sennheiser MX-400 In-Ear Headphones but I still wasn't comfortable with earbuds, Anyway, I saw some great reviews on the Koss Portapro's and decided to take a chance and they're great. I can't imagine any better. They go on top of your head abd over your ears but they are so light and comfortable you don't notice this at all. Most comfirtable headphones ever. They also stay on firm when your running/working out. I have the ipod in my shorts pocket & with the length here its more than enough to put over your head and it stays on perfectly. No tangles, sweats, etc. The sound is pretty good. Not fantastic but pretty damn good especially if comfort is your main priority. The cheapest place to get this brand new online is J&R at www.jr.com for $40 including free shipping and no tax.
    Put the word portapro on the search page there and it will direct you there. Very fast delivery too. I'm pretty sure if you don't like these you can return them but what's not to like. The only thing is, the only ones that isolate extraneous outside noise are more expensive uncomfortable earbuds. I'd definately try these out first. I'm sure there are headphones that give you better sound but not at this comfort level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information