AR Newbie Registered Member

looking for victrola style stereo rack

I hope that I'm posting this in the right place.

Years ago, I had a stereo rack that had a design similar to a victrola, meaning that the top lifted up and the top shelf inside was specifically for a turntable.

I need a replacement. I've checked dozens of websites, and nobody sells anything like it. Can someone here recommend a place that might sell this kind of rack?

Thanks.

Start hitting garage sales and flea markets. Find an old console stereo, gut it and make into what you want. I don't know of any companies that make stuff like you describe new as there just is no demand for it. If done right they can be pretty neat. Had a friend that made a hi fi cabinet out of a wooden ice box. Turned out really nice. I was going to say it turned out really cool.......but that would be just too much.

PDN
    Forum Regular
    Look at www.timbernation.com. This gentlem manufactures mainly isolation platforms for audio components out of maple but perhaps he can make you this cabinet from a drawing or sketch custom. Excellent website with many color photos of pieces he has made.

Thread Information