Denon 2805, Denon 3805 or Marantz 7400 ?
I'm building a Home theater system ( giving more importance to music ). My current equipement is:
- Stereo Amplifier: Luxman L-210
- DVD/SACD/CD: Sony DVP-NS900V
- Stereo speakers: B&W 602 S3
I want to:
- Buy 2 B&W 601 and one B&W LC60 to get surround speakers.
And, about A/V reciever, I'm doubting between:
- Denon 2805 ( nice critics )
- Denon 3805 ( Worth the extra money ? )
- Marantz 7400 ( nice price as it is dissapearing )
Could anyone give me a hint ?
Thank you very much...
BooBs are elitist jerks
Have been running my 603's and 601's off my 2805 for a few days now and i knew my B&W's were pretty good but wow,now they sound alot better. Glad i did'nt go with the 3805 as now i can see even better that the 2805 will be just fine.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By shmookles in forum Home Theater/Video
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 05:11 AM
By Jeffrey N in forum Home Theater/Video
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 12:32 PM
By avitar4321 in forum Home Theater/Video
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 04:12 AM
By ilyas1972 in forum Amps/Preamps
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 09:28 AM
By flafonta in forum Amps/Preamps
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:17 PM