Anyone buy HT seating?

We were looking to add a couple extra recliners to our HT room when a sister-in-law mentioned a local furniture that was going out of business was down to their last 2 days and were allowing customers to 'name their price'. She mentioned seeing nice 'electric' seating but I don't recall her saying much more, but I told her that didn't interest met. Boy was I wrong!

We went to the furniture store that's about a 20 minute drive from our home and starting looking at the remaining inventory. A couple nice leather recliners caught our eye, and they were indeed 'electric', meaning they had a motor that operated the recliner function. They were really comfortable and the price was right. But we walked up the stairs to the second floor and I was blown away by the offering from 'Southern Motion' that included a love seat with recliners on each side, so 4 seats in all, with cup-holders and a neat triangular sort of table between them so you places to set your food and drink. Oh, and they all recline and have motors.

The salesman gave us a really good price but we got him to come down another $750, so this was a done deal! I have to pick them up tomorrow and will offer some pics of my completed room in a week or so. Here's the link to view what we bought, although ours is a dark brown set, not what you see in the picture. Cool 'eh?

Jitterbug Sectional - Group #805
    Last edited by Swish; 12-04-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: typo
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Very nice, I had a setup close to that when the kids were smaller. I'm looking for dual love seat recliners now for just me and my Honey.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Thread Information