Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well. if, after reading THIS THREAD which, incidentally, covers the exact same subject by you on another forum, anyone thinks they can say it differently and get the point across, let 'em go for it with my blessings.

As for the troll, you get answers but you have the attention span of a goldfish. You got plenty of answers but they mean nothing to you. You ignore them, then you make excuses for your actions, and then and ask the same question over and over again hoping to get someone to tell you that you're all right. How's that working out for ya, spanky?

If that's not a troll, I don't know what is.

A snippet from your "other" thread on the "other" site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin_Broke View Post
    So all these times I refused the packages on pc games, speakers, receivers etc in the past like 3 years was bad? If it was why no one said anything to me? I thought it was fine to just basicly send it back to the seller. I remember when I even talked to Amazon.com support and when I have something I didn't need they said to refuse the package so it will be send back and then they will refund me.
    And, as for that "nice guy" crap, whether you know it or not, you have been screwing people who sell to you on the internet for years now. Slumpbuster told you this weeks ago here, on this site but you said he was "mean" to you. Even when many other people on the other site tried to tell you the exact same thing, you made excuses for yourself. Nice guys don't screw others by abusing a system and try to justify it.

You say you're 26. You're not aq child anymore. Sometimes ya just have to "man up" and live by your decisions, not stick others for the consequences for your bad decisions, even if you can by abusing the system.

You're a blight on internet commerce.
    Last edited by markw; 07-06-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Dustin is a hot white boy Dustin_Broke's Avatar
    Well I am not trying to be a troll but does this troll have nothing to do with the evil troll that is a ulgy creature? Since you said something about goldfish and I am kinda confused. Also we already finished talking about the refusing thing and I just didn't know about this stuff was bad but now I know and won't do it again but you seems like saying that I will still keep refusing packages and I am not since I learned about it.

Basicly you guys were saying

"people are saying that stores like Amazon with a more liberal return policy are able to afford returns better than an individual who is doing this as a sideline. It's a matter of showing some consideration."

So basicly I am not suppose to refuse packages that is from a seller like me since it costs them alot and stores like Amazon are able to afford the returns better.

Also is this troll you are talking about bad and will get you in trouble? Or is this a silly joke you guys are talking about? just wonderin
    Last edited by Dustin_Broke; 07-06-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Hey Dustin, why don't you sell Markw your JBL Control 1 speakers? You can pay to ship them to him and then when they arrive he'll refuse to accept them and send them back to you. That way you can learn firsthand how shipping stuff really works.

Mutant from table 9
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    We are a far more tolerant group. The mods do not get upset if someone has a different point of view. Just do not abuse another member or send too much hate our way.

Thanks, but I didn't actually do anything to get banned. It just happened. I'm not sure I ever even posted anything.

"Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

"I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

Mutant from table 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin_Broke View Post
    Well I am not trying to be a troll but does this troll have nothing to do with the evil troll that is a ulgy creature? Since you said something about goldfish and I am kinda confused.

Also is this troll you are talking about bad and will get you in trouble? Or is this a silly joke you guys are talking about? just wonderin
    This quote and LOLcats are what make the internets great.

friends with Pat McGroin Dusty Beiber's Avatar
    I had the JBL Control 1Xtremes but they were kind of tiiny and hi and made noises like a yak and made my amp hot. I traded them for a dinosaur paintby numbers and sold that and got the GDZLA vMothra moniters.

Their the best moniters and I like them but sometimes I feel kind of bad about giving the JBL Control 1Xtremes away for trade. Do you guys thinbk it was a bad idea? The mothras work with my reciever really well and make good dance songs sound even mpore good.

I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!

I ot lot's of disco 8 tracks from my special friend in Idaho. I play them onthe Mego but I think that there's other good players out there. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Here is my current system. I guess you pros call it my rig or whatever, haha. Tell me what you thinjk...

I guess I can't post links because of my post coubnt. If you guys go to youtube and check out Mego 2 XL 8 Track Robot 1978 you can see me and my junk.

Thanks, Dusty. We needed that but I really, really, don't wanna see your junk..

Thanks markw that was nice and i feel like thsi is a place I can hang out and people will be nice.

I was hoping that you would watch the clip though because sense I'm happy with the vMothra moniters I was looking at the Mego and someone on another site recommended that I get the Shunyata Venom3 chords to go with the Mego. Do you think I should get the Shunyata Venom3 chords to go with the Mego>?

Mutant from table 9
    That's some tasty smurfing. Awesome.

We used to toast smurf marshmellos and they were good over fire but I got them to close to my cassete player and they melted on the heads. Blue gooey gunk on my Daz Band tape and I had to put on latex gloves to clean it all off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Beiber View Post
    Thanks markw that was nice and i feel like thsi is a place I can hang out and people will be nice.

I was hoping that you would watch the clip though because sense I'm happy with the vMothra moniters I was looking at the Mego and someone on another site recommended that I get the Shunyata Venom3 chords to go with the Mego. Do you think I should get the Shunyata Venom3 chords to go with the Mego>?
    Mego/ Yugo/ Lego/ I go/ You go/ We go/ They go. He / She / It goes, Who cares? Let's Allgo. First round is on Dustin!
    Last edited by markw; 07-07-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    We used to toast smurf marshmellos and they were good over fire but I got them to close to my cassete player and they melted on the heads. Blue gooey gunk on my Daz Band tape and I had to put on latex gloves to clean it all off.
    Ow. ow. ow. Sides hurt... eyes remember hurting...
    TCA ATT GGA

My Mego 2xl has one plug in that I use with a plastic thing that makes it two lpug out. Someone one said i should use the Shunyata Venom3 chords. Do you guys think I should? I don't have a big budget but it might be worth it to save up for it if you guys think I should use it.

What I decided to do-mego2xl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Hey Dustin, why don't you sell Markw your JBL Control 1 speakers? You can pay to ship them to him and then when they arrive he'll refuse to accept them and send them back to you. That way you can learn firsthand how shipping stuff really works.
    This is a great idea. Learning new things is always good.

As far as the rest of this thread goes...

WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

I was supprised this topic was still going but why is it still going even after I said I won't refuse packages anymore? I learned that it cost the seller too much. This topic should be over. We should be just talking about the JBL Control 1 speakers.

Hi Dustin, I'm Dusty to.

I had the JBL Control 1Xtremes but I thought that they sounded tinny and the base was not enough and stuff. What do you think? I had them for a while and they were okay and now I kind of miss them but I now have the GDZLA vMothra moniters. The vMothra moniters has good base and doesn't sound so tinny and thin. Should I keep them?

Someoe said I should use Shunyata Venom3 cables to connect my stuff but I'm not sure. What do all you guys think cause I heard cables will make a huge difference.

The vMothra moniters have androconia drivers which are good to 20hz and play drums and synth good and the base is tight. I did like the JBLs though. Should I maybe buy them back?

Well I actualy have a boyfriend named Dusty Smith and I been with him since Jan of this year. His a great caring loving guy. But is your name really Dusty? Since you have the same first name as my boyfriend. Just wondering....

But anyways do you really have the Control 1Xtreme speakers? Do they really sound that tinny? I am use to using the Control 1 speakers and they sounded not tinny.

My first name is Justin. I don't know anyone named Dusty or Distin but my bestest friend is named Adam and he gave me the nickname among other things.

I had the JBL Control 1Xtreme but I sold them so that I could get better speakers. Yes, they were kind of tinny or maybe more aluminium sounding. The base was okay but the top stuff sounded like a velociraptor with a nasal headcold.

I got the vMothra moniters from Japan and they sound really good with all kinds of music and there base is really good to. I think I like them better than the JBLs but I'm not sure. What do you think.

P.S. I saw your site. It's cool.

I smell a plant. Can we get an IP check in isle 5 please?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thats not very nice. You should be nice. I'm sure Dustin_Broke is a nice person and very real and not a troll or a plant or all the other things you mean people say.

It does smell like cottonwood in here though.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    At some point the plug may have to be pulled on this.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Mutant from table 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks View Post
    At some point the plug may have to be pulled on this.
    lick the base, bodstcks

Well I can say I was excited when I saw the box came in then I opened it and guess what. The seller sent me the original Control 1 speakers which I already have for sale but luckly I was able to tape it up and make it look like it was never opened to I went to the post office and said I am refusing the package and I did e-mail the seller that this is the wrong speakers and if the seller doesn't have the Control 1Xtreme then I will need a refund. This is one of the rare times that I got a wrong item.

This kinda made me upset since I thought finaly I got the speakers I wanted.

But I do see that on Ebay someone is selling a new JBL Control ONE which is the same as the Control 1Xtreme and that one is 8 ohms. JBL seems like that are making same speakers but just changing the name and there latest one is very close name to the original Control 1. Both might have the ONE on the Control speakers but the Control 1 and Control ONE are both different. The Control 1 is 4 ohms and the Control ONE is 8 ohms like the Xtreme.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    It does smell like cottonwood in here though.
    I don't know who you are, but you're killin' me man!

(I know I shouldn't encourage this behavour)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information