Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005

    RCA cap replacement

    On the back of my TV, the chrom RCA caps for the component inputs that slides onto the post came off. The RCA pushes onto this cap. I want to know if anyone knows where I can find some replacement caps? Any help would be great, thanks a lot!!

  2. #2
    Forum Regular DaHaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Everett, WA
    Might want to check radioshack, if not there maybe

  3. #3
    Forum Regular hermanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Plain vanilla RCA jack $0.50
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My CD player turned out to be absolute crap and i need a replacement!
    By Kaboom in forum Digital Domain & Computer Audio
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 12:03 PM
  2. replacement power cables?? any advice?
    By Audioman00 in forum Cables
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 10:55 AM
  3. newbie needs a 5.25" replacement
    By spickerill241 in forum Speakers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:22 PM
  4. Anyone know where to buy a replacement speaker?
    By gateways_rule in forum Speakers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 07:29 PM
  5. Replacement woofer for Infinity RS sub
    By phillyguy in forum Speakers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts