Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: please help me

  1. #1
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    please help me

    Right im abit of a noob

    but i was just looking through my attic and found my old speakers for my old hi fi

    anyway is there anyway i can link them up to my tv or pc ? so i can blast music out louder ?

    the connections just one wire that splits into 2

    i know electrical oponents well doing my second year of a-levels in electronics and i have all the tools to solders or whatever

    please can someone tell me how i can link them up



  2. #2
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by meekyman47

    Anyway is there anyway I can link them up to my tv or pc ? so I can blast music out louder ?
    TV or PC do not have enough power to drive stand alone speaker. So you will need a cheap amplifier or receiver (probably from a pwan shop) to drive the speaker.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts