Forum Regular

Worst speaker manufacturers website

Which speaker manufacturer has the worst website in your opinion? Im not just talking about ugly, im talking about a pain in the a$$ to navigate, lack of product info, out of date, etc.
    My vote goes to Wharfedale. Tehir website has absolutely no content on it whatsoever. some of the links even bring me a 404 error. The wharfedale website has all of the things i mentioned above by the truckload. Totally frustrating to visit. L8.

AR "Wisdom of Yoda"Member LEAFS264's Avatar
    I find paradigm's website a pain in the ass to get to the speaker I'm looking for.

Forum Regular
    Try the B&W website. It is so high-tech that I can't get into it with my rather ancient PC. I was once a satisfied (but poor) B&W owner. Now that I'm more affluent I can't see the new B&W speakers I might want to consider for an upgrade, so I'll consider the products of manufacturers who make it easy for me to view their wares.

Upgrade your Web browser

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Try the B&W website. It is so high-tech that I can't get into it with my rather ancient PC. ...
    In general you can upgrade your Web browser without upgrading your PC. What operating system are you running? If it's Windows 98 or higher you can almost upgrade your Web browser without upgrading your PC. Do you have a high-speed Internet connection, (cable or DSL), in Auckland? That would help though it isn't essential.

Get the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 6 ...
    Or if go for Mozilla's Firefox; (an option for Windows, but the principal choice if you're running Linux) ...

Thread Information