Going Nowhere too Fast Charlie04SiR's Avatar

Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site

my name is Charlie and I have a very good knowledge of everything audio, mostly vintage and some new stuff. I have been an audio buff most of my life. My Crown Jewels of my Collection are my Pioneer SX-1980 Receiver and my truly beautiful pair of Kenwood LS-408B loudspeakers, 2nd in line are my coveted pair of 130lb Kenwood Model Sevens, Marantz 2275 Receiver, HD880, HD770's, & M10's. I also have a Some Cerwin-Vega loudspeakers, a pair of D-9's since new and a pair of rockin' 380SE's. Other receivers in my collection include a Kenwood KR-9400, KR-9600 and a Pioneer SX-1250. I also do vintage speaker repair as a hobby. I also happen to be an avid vintage Mopar Owner and Engine Builder. I am glad to be here and look forward to a great time here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site-picture-037.jpg   Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site-picture-159.jpg   Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site-picture-247.jpg   Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site-picture-290.jpg   Hello Everyone, I am new to this Site-picture-123.jpg  

Welcome aboard Charlie. There's always room for another enthusiast.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Hi Joe, Thanks. I have a question. I submitted a review and when I entered it I tried to attatch a picture and it dod not go through, said it had trouble with atttatchment or something. I am confused. Do you know how I can get a picture on that Review page for the Item I did?

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Hey Charlie, welcome to the fold. My grandfather had a similar Marantz and they do produce some beautiful sounds...very, very nice.

Sorry, no help on review question but stick around, some good samaritan will surely come along.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie04SiR
    Hi Joe, Thanks. I have a question. I submitted a review and when I entered it I tried to attatch a picture and it dod not go through, said it had trouble with atttatchment or something. I am confused. Do you know how I can get a picture on that Review page for the Item I did?
    I haven't the foggiest old boy. The reviews I've looked at had no pictures. Just to make sure you should ask one of the admin people.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

When loading a picture, click the Go Advanced button and then look low on the page for a button to upload/manage photos. That will open a window that offers a browse button and shows the size limits for some various file types.

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    Charlie-Welcome aboard
    That is some very nice vintage Pioneer and Kenwood gear you have,thanks for the pics.

Welcome to Fantasy Island! Tattoo, the bags!

Thanks guys! I have begun my forum adventure with a thread about my Laserdiscs

Thread Information