Thread: Hi Everbody

AR Newbie Registered Member

Hi Everbody

The last time I signed on and became a member, I was on a mission to find out how to refoam a pair of vintage speakers, ergo, I took on the name AllisonOne. I did find out what I needed to know and they are working great, thanks to the information found on the forum. I can be a resource for anyone who needs advice about that process.
    By the way my equipment: From the top down: Revox B77 Reel to Reel - yeah, they're still out there ; Linn Sondek LP12; Nakamichi CR-7A and MB-1s (it took a long time for me to transition from vinyl and tape to CDs); Yamaha T70 Tuner, Yamaha C-2 Preamp, White 4100A EQ, Burwen Transient Noise Eliminator (TNE 7000) and on the bottom, a SAE 2200 and Bryston 4B. The B77, TNE 7000 and C-2 need tune ups. Everything is else mint and going strong. I have yet to find anyone who after talking to them leaves me with a feeling that they will not will fleece me and return my equipment scratched or in a worser condition than when I took it in. Any body out there knows a tech in New York City area that is a pro with white glove standards and is reasonable?
    Last edited by AllisonOne; 08-29-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Nyc???

Music Lover
    Hey Allison.

Welcome to the forum. I thought I'd give a bump to this thread for your question, and also tell you that I have a pair of Advent Minis awaiting the exact same repair, you did to your speakers. So links and descriptions are welcome.

Rudy

Welcome Allison One!, Thanks for wanting to share your refoaming knowledge with us.

Thread Information