Give him a crayon and make him write an essay.

He'll develop other interests.

Trust me.

Would anyone else be concerned if their

22 month old was obsessed with the movie Transformers. I mean the real movie, not some cartoon.

He carries around my older sons 2 action figures (that he got last year) Optimus Prime and Megatron and even though he can only say a few words... he gets the guys, finds the movie, grabs the remote and brings it to me nonstop!

The kid wants to eat, sleep and watch it 24/7! He's not even officially a toddler yet! I don't let him of course, but what 22 month old can sit through the entire movie and then wants to watch it again and again and again...

I don't know what to say. I know he's all boy, but Jeez!!!

Interesting...

My son was the same way with Disney sing along crap. At his graduation from "Tot's" pre-school he did an impromptu and dead-on accapela rendition of "When you Wish Upon a Star". Floored me. I'd say Junior's gonna be a bright one. Very focused.

Da Worfster

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Sounds like an awesome, future ass-kicking, regular dude to me...I was 4 before I got into Transformers...granted that was 1983...

What I should do is film him and post it on here or YouTube or something! Then you guys would be laughing your arses off to see this little tiny boy growling, launcing himself off of the couch and making transformers noises as only an under 2 yr. old can! It is hilarious + he plays dirty, if he's after you, he pulls hair, jumps on you and bites and then just laughs about it! I don't know who taught him to punch, but he has a mean right hook like no other! I've never had a kid like this one! Maybe he'll end up in motorcross or cage fighting someday...

Precocious lad

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Beats
    22 month old was obsessed with the movie Transformers. I mean the real movie, not some cartoon.

I don't know what to say. I know he's all boy, but Jeez!!!
    And I'll all of old geezer. Some family members wanted to see this so I put it on my Zip.ca list. When we watched it, I kept falling asleep and so missed 80% of the last half-hour; (well, I didn't really miss it).

Thread Information