Schwarzenegger to Return as Terminator

Four months after leaving the California governor's mansion, Arnold Schwarzenegger is signed on to star in a fifth Terminator movie for director Justin Lin (Fast Five).But it's still unclear where the money for the project will come from.

Since Carolco Pictures that own right to Treminator went bankrupt-and other legal issues, whoever makes the film is going to be $36 million in the hole before the star and director get paid or a single scene is shot.

While recent installments have done well overseas, there are signs American audiences are lukewarm about the franchise. 2008's Terminator Salvation cost $200 million, but only grossed $125 million domestically. 2003's Terminator 3 made $150 million in the U.S. but also cost $200 million.

Suspended
    Pictures show Arnold got pretty bad out of shape. I liked the Sarah Connor thing Fox did, I wish they would have given it a bit more of a chance. With what Terminator fans watching the Fox series and Salvation it will be interesting to see where this next movie goes. I have to say I don't remember ever seeing T3. They lost me at T2 when Arnold ended up being the good guy. Still a decent action flick though.

Arnold's cameo in the Expendibles was a waste.

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    His schedule should be free now that he and his wife Maria Shriver are separating.
    It turns out that Maria, a member of the Kennedy family, after 25 years of marriage just discovered that Arnold is a Republican.
    NAD D3020
    Denon 2910
    Denon DMD 1000
    MSB Link DAC III
    Von Schweikert VR2
    NAD 7240PE
    NAD 5240
    Hughes AK 100
    Tascam 122
    Technics SL 1700
    Rogers BBC Monitors LS3/6

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by thekid
    His schedule should be free now that he and his wife Maria Shriver are separating.
    It turns out that Maria, a member of the Kennedy family, after 25 years of marriage just discovered that Arnold is a Republican.
    And he has been Terminated!!!

Romanticist Philosopher

Smile It better be animated

Because otherwise it just aint gonna work.
    I prefer my sex like my basketball, one on one, and with as little dribbling as possible.

IMO it would work if story and action sequences are good as he might still have one more in him. May be this time instead of terminators coming to humans, the humans can go to terminator world. And no, he will not be back after this one!

thekid, lets hope the divorce court judge is also from Kennedy family, or that reason will not fly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I have to say I don't remember ever seeing T3.
    T3 wasn't really that bad. As matter of fact, I thought the special effects were much better than T2. I mean the way that big fire truck create distructive path thru downtown street is simply jaw dropping. I actually jumped couple of times in my seat watching that chase sequence.

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I think the allure of having Ahnuld in a movie of any sort at this point in time will be tarnished. Maybe he can be in Daddy Daycare 3 (assuming there's a pt2 already).
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

When did killer androids from the future start aging?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    When did killer androids from the future start aging?
    When they start messing around

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    When they start messing around
    Was it when they start, or when they get caught?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information