Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I think I'm still on episode 8 of Season 1. Between work and school, October was a total write-off. Met all my year-end deadlines at work and that will slow down again now.

I remember the Dharma tattoo on the shark as it was one of the first real reveals to the intricacies of this show for me. It was the talk all over the Lost sites and there were lots of pictures of it posted around the web.
    I have exams to do every few years for professional certification purposes - I hear you loud and clear on how hard it is to balance work and studying. Good for you grinding it out, it'll pay off down the road.

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    I have exams to do every few years for professional certification purposes - I hear you loud and clear on how hard it is to balance work and studying. Good for you grinding it out, it'll pay off down the road.
    doh! i got caught up in rehearsals for a play i'm doing this coming weekend so i fell off the Lost wagon.

I remember the shark tattoo as well, but only noticed it this time around, i had read/saw the screen cap the first time. really is pretty freakin' amazing how much is jammed into every frame of that show, the attention to details is just fantastic. inspiring to know that there are at least a few people out there that care about the quality and put in the time to craft something like Lost.

i'll be catching up soon though! i'm way behind and still on Season 1 as well.
    /create

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Not quite Dharma brown...but it'll do...

and

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

And adorable!!

Kam
    I'll second that awesomeness! And second that adorableness!
    (and a fantastic post to bring me back from my last bout of awol-ness)
    /create

YAY! Kam's home. Welcome home Kam. How are you?

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    YAY! Kam's home. Welcome home Kam. How are you?
    Thankyee thankyee! I've missed you guys! To be fair however, I do go awol on all my off-line friends at times too! I kept remembering all the good times from here and had to come back for more!

Let me essplain, no there is too much, let me sum up. I've been in a few plays, met a girl at one of my plays, got engaged, getting married, writing a movie, looking for funding, auditioning like nuts, still missin Lost, and doing a lot of photography! Whew!
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Thankyee thankyee! I've missed you guys! To be fair however, I do go awol on all my off-line friends at times too! I kept remembering all the good times from here and had to come back for more!

Let me essplain, no there is too much, let me sum up. I've been in a few plays, met a girl at one of my plays, got engaged, getting married, writing a movie, looking for funding, auditioning like nuts, still missin Lost, and doing a lot of photography! Whew!
    Oh my! You have been a busy, busy boy! Congratulations on your engagement! That's wonderful news. What's the movie about?

It looks like we've hijacked Kex's beautiful Dharma babies post. Sorry Kex!!!

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Oh my! You have been a busy, busy boy! Congratulations on your engagement! That's wonderful news. What's the movie about?

It looks like we've hijacked Kex's beautiful Dharma babies post. Sorry Kex!!!
    It's a Zombie/political-thriller/action movie extravaganza, "Ground Zed"

And yes, more Piper and Robin Dharma Babies!!
    /create

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information