The new "Wolfman"

I don't know about you but this is one remake I'm JAZZED to see!. The previews have me stoked. A classic retelling of the old tale. Oooo Mamma buy me dat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKn_RbCAAek

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    I was a huge fan of Universal horror (then later, Hammer) growing up. I'm looking forward to this one too.

Chicago IL
    I like horror movies and this one looks pretty good so it has to be seen!

Forum Regular
    Whoa, I hadn't heard of this until right now. Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt, Hugo Weaving... this definitely has potential, although the participation of director Joe "Jurassic Park III" Johnston doesn't exactly bode well. Still, I'll probably see it.

-Coop

Coop!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Cooperberg
    Whoa, I hadn't heard of this until right now. Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt, Hugo Weaving... this definitely has potential, although the participation of director Joe "Jurassic Park III" Johnston doesn't exactly bode well. Still, I'll probably see it.

-Coop
    You ole Horsethief!!!! When'd you make parole???? Good to see an ole friend, sit down compadre, have a drink. Let us tell tales of the old days. The time of high adventure!

Worf

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    You ole Horsethief!!!! When'd you make parole???? Good to see an ole friend, sit down compadre, have a drink. Let us tell tales of the old days. The time of high adventure!
    Nah, still in the big house but my ol' lady baked me a cake with an iPhone hidden inside so I can keep up with yous guys. Luckily they got this new guy on the cell block Andy DuFresne who they let run a projector from time to time so we can still catch all the latest flicks.

-Coop

Suspended
    Yeah, they did a good job with the previews, I want to see it. Hope the movie lives up.

The commercials make it look like a NIN video.

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names

Its gotta be better than ...

the last werewolf movie I saw, "Wolf".

I'll see this one just to erase the stench of that Nicholson/Pfiefer turdbomb from my olfactory memory.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Lol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3LB
    the last werewolf movie I saw, "Wolf".

I'll see this one just to erase the stench of that Nicholson/Pfiefer turdbomb from my olfactory memory.
    Rent "Dog Soldiers"

"Spoon? There is no Spoon..."

Worf

Suspended
    Any one like the Howling movies? It's been so long since I saw one. I remember only seeing the first couple and thinking they were pretty good. But back in the 80's who knew better

Ahem....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Any one like the Howling movies? It's been so long since I saw one. I remember only seeing the first couple and thinking they were pretty good. But back in the 80's who knew better
    The original "Howling" was fantastic. Great special effects, real, SCARY werewolves and no annoying teenagers trying to bag nurses old enough to be their mothers. "The Howling" is in my top 5 of all time werewolf movies. The sequels on the other hand... were horrendous. I personally don't know how they could ruin such a great original film with such a lousy follow up.

Worf

Suspended
    The memory isn't totally gone then I'll have to see if Blockbuster has that stuck back in the archieve and give it a viewing.

Looks like a good 'un, Sir Slope! Nice to see Paul Blackthorne getting a tasty role, too....He was absolutely despicable in Lagaan; can't wait to see what sordid tidbits he has in store this go around...

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    The original "Howling" was fantastic. Great special effects, real, SCARY werewolves and no annoying teenagers trying to bag nurses old enough to be their mothers. "The Howling" is in my top 5 of all time werewolf movies. The sequels on the other hand... were horrendous. I personally don't know how they could ruin such a great original film with such a lousy follow up.
    I with ya Worf. That's a scary-fun movie, much in the same vein as Fright Night, another instant classic followed up by horrendous sequels.

My fave werewolf movie of all time is American Werewolf In London...just a pitch-perfect movie.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Thread Information