Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Size Me.

Cool Super Size Me.

I know this documentary DVD came out in 2003, but got a chance to watch it recently

It is an interesting concept: Eat nothing but McDonald’s food 3 times a day for 30 days, and let three separate doctors and nutritionist monitor your body regarding fat cholesterol sugar intakes, nutrition, etc.

As everybody can guess just after few days of McDonald diet, all indication of healthy body start going down the drain. He gained almost one pound a day, with cholesterol, blood sugar and pressure going off the chart.

Although I would have liked it to be more documentary than melodrama, but it does gets its point cross. And the most delicious moment was when he ordered a parfait, there was a hair in it

I have not eated McDonalds in at least 5 years, and pretty much will do anything to avoid it. My stomach can't handle greasy food well anyway and this place gives me the worst stomach ache imaginable. I used to call it the McDonalds Hangover...where later that day you are puking over the toilet making promises to never eat there again.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    I have not eated McDonalds in at least 5 years, and pretty much will do anything to avoid it. My stomach can't handle greasy food well anyway and this place gives me the worst stomach ache imaginable. I used to call it the McDonalds Hangover...where later that day you are puking over the toilet making promises to never eat there again.
    I feel the same way. I try to avoid all fast foods but if, for some reason, it can't be avoided, I'll go anyplace but McDonalds. It's guaranteed that I'll be sick as a dog afterwards.

Although, I have to admit that I do have a soft spot for their triple thick chocolate shakes. But I haven't had one in over two years. One small milkshake is over 1/3 of my daily calorie allowance and 1/2 of the recommended daily fat.

I did enjoy watching this movie. I'd also like to see the movie Food Nation. I've read parts of the book, which were quite interesting. I'm curious to see how they turned the book into a film.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I'd also like to see the movie Food Nation. I've read parts of the book, which were quite interesting. I'm curious to see how they turned the book into a film.
    Its awful. Its 95% 'poor mexican immigrant' telenovela. A few seconds of slaughterhouse footage, and Bruce Willis telling people to properly cook hamburger.

Seriously the movie is actually much closer to Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, in its primary focus on cattle-ranching, meatpacking, lower-payed migrant labour and their dangerous work conditions (although the movie is concerned with Mexican immigrants instead of Irish) than Schlosser's Fast Food Nation which is primarily concerned with the inner working of a panglobal food company, including target psychology, chemistry, political palm greasing, and the lobbyists that keep the companies working.

Both books are culturally and historically important (The Jungle is largely responsible for the US government enacting the Pure Food & Drug Act of 1906... which would later spawn the FDA) and should be read by everyone at some point in their life.

Thanks everybody for comments.

Another subject that I thought this movie did a good job portryng was danger of too much sodas. A half gallon super size soda contain nearly 48 teaspoons of sugar. How is that for suger fix
    Last edited by Smokey; 09-23-2007 at 05:40 PM.

I thought the movie was ridiculous.

Gee... Maybe if your meals are 2000 calories you shouldn't eat more than one a day???...

You can eat 6000 calories of ANYTHING a day and you'll obviously get fat and sick in no time at all. So what??? So the guy acts like a fool on purpose.... and the American people who got fat by using no common sense or self-control at all can pay money to watch this foolishness and blame somebody else... or people who don't like Mc Donalds can say "see"... It bothers me that this movie takes stupidity for granted and intentionally appeals to and feeds a darker side of people... and that it seems from the response that many Americans have actually come to "think" like this and will readily accept propaganda presented in a biased way that assumes their stupidity as being meaningful, when there is really very little substance to it. If we can't handle freedom... they'll be glad to take it away. Looks like "our" government's well into the process already.

The only thing I can guarantee you in this life is that you're going to die from something... Might as well enjoy an occasional fast-food burger along the way if that's what pleases you.... while using a little common sense and keeping in mind how many calories a body needs...
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-24-2007 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I thought the movie was ridiculous.

Gee... Maybe if your meals are 2000 calories you shouldn't eat more than one a day???...

You can eat 6000 calories of ANYTHING a day and you'll get fat and sick in no time at all. So what??? So the guy acts like a fool on purpose.... and the American people who got fat by using no common sense or self-control at all can pay money to watch this foolishness and blame somebody else... or people who don't like Mc Donalds can say "see". It bothers me that this movie takes stupidity for granted and intentionally appeals to and feeds a darker side of people... and that it seems from the response that many Americans have actually come to "think" like this. If we can't handle freedom... they'll be glad to take it away. Looks like "our" government's well into the process already.

The only thing I can guarantee you in this life is that you're going to die from something... Might as well enjoy an occasional fast-food burger along the way if that's what pleases you.... while using a little common sense and keeping in mind how many calories a body needs...
    Well, I agree, but I think the point of the movie is that there are people out there that actually do it McDonalds with such frequency and it's meant to just showcase just how insanely bad it is for you, not that they needed to make a film about that for anyone to realize that, but perhaps by making this it would sway a few people. You know, it's kinda like how cigarettes are bad for you, most people know this, millions still smoke and while they are addicted there are many people who actually like smoking, but maybe seeing a film about smoking might make them think otherwise. Not a guarantee, but you never know.

How timely. There's an article about McDonalds on Yahoo news this morning. It talks about the changes that they've made in the last few years and how their sales are making a comeback. I'm not going to post the full article as it's rather long. But here's the link.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...ble_mcdonald_s

Forum Regular
    very cool article. I think the movie did a lot to wake up society to McDonald's and the harm it can do to you.

Well, if you guys think that Mickey D's is bad, there is this joint around us called FAT BURGER, not sure if it's nationwide or whatever, but while they have enormous real-meat burgers, it's soooo horrible for you, greasy as can be and just devastating on the stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Well, if you guys think that Mickey D's is bad, there is this joint around us called FAT BURGER, not sure if it's nationwide or whatever, but while they have enormous real-meat burgers, it's soooo horrible for you, greasy as can be and just devastating on the stomach.
    With a name like that, at least you can't claim ignorance on the results of eating there too often..

Feel the Tempo eisforelectronic's Avatar
    Did you watch the special features and deleted scenes. There's one part where they have all these different McDonalds food in glass jars to see how they age and degrade. Everything rotted except the fries, they never changed at all.
    Audio Physic Avanti IV w/upgraded mids and crossover
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Emotiva XPA-3
    Peachtree Audio iNova
    Rega Brio-R
    Rega RP-1
    Sony PS3
    BAT VK-D5se
    Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers

Forum Regular
    No way the fries never aged? That is so messed up.

Coating something in oil is a well known method of preventing reaction with air and preserving things. The fact that the fries were also heated, dehydrated and sterilized when being coated with oil further deflates the "mystery". ALL very good (and harmless) methods of preserving things (canned foods, dried fruit, beef jerky, etc....).

Another fine example of how people so easily accept the meaningless as being meaningful these days... only because the "information" is presented as being meaningful. Like I said... This movie takes people's ignorance for granted and capitalizes on it. This movie proves absolutely nothing except that eating 6000 calories a day of ANYTHING is bad for you. Anything else you think you get out of this movie is simply because you've been taken for a ride. That's exactly what I dislike about it... and I guess the fact that it was so effective on so many people bothers me...

Also... When they insinuate the results of a 6000 calorie a day diet means anything at all about a certain type of food... or food from a certain place... or the french fry experiment means anything... That's just plain lying. They made money by taking a stab at Mc Donalds and a stab at the public's gullibility. They twisted the truth. It's just plain evil.
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-25-2007 at 02:47 PM.

nightflier

So roy,

Coating something in oil is a well known method of preventing reaction with air and preserving things. The fact that the fries were also heated, dehydrated and sterilized when being coated with oil further deflates the "mystery". ALL very good (and harmless) methods of preserving things (canned foods, dried fruit, beef jerky, etc....).

Another fine example of how people so easily accept the meaningless as being meaningful these days... only because the "information" is presented as being meaningful. Like I said... This movie takes people's ignorance for granted and capitalizes on it. This movie proves absolutely nothing except that eating 6000 calories a day of ANYTHING is bad for you. Anything else you think you get out of this movie is simply because you've been taken for a ride. That's exactly what I dislike about it... and I guess the fact that it was so effective on so many people bothers me...

Also... When they insinuate the results of a 6000 calorie a day diet means anything at all about a certain type of food... or food from a certain place... or the french fry experiment means anything... That's just plain lying. They made money by taking a stab at Mc Donalds and a stab at the public's gullibility. They twisted the truth. It's just plain evil.
    How much Mickey D's stock do you own?

For many people, this movie is necessary. It needs to be made as simple and as mind-numbingly repetitive as this movie made it. Most intelligent people have stopped eating at MD's years ago, not only because of the quality of the food, but also because of a whole laundry list of bad labor practices from disrupting foreign economies to the violent and cruel meat processing in the plants they buy from. Bottom line is this movie was for the people who actually eat there, the average consumer who is working two jobs and does not have time to pack a fresh balanced organically grown lunch everyday.

For the rest of us, this movie is preaching to the choir, no doubt, but that's why there's plenty of other sources for info such as Fast Food Nation, The Jungle, as mentioned above. That MD's is changing many of it's profit-not-people-oriented practices is no doubt a result of the bad publicity this movie generated for them - there was probably a huge drop in sales after it came out.

What most people fail to understand is that while MD's is the epitome of a bad place to eat, most of the rest of the fast-food places are just as bad. From Fat Burgers to Burger King to Wendy's, these places are where America has lunch and there's very little that's good to eat. I'll even go further and say than most chain restaurants from Chili's to BajaFresh to Coco's (and I've worked at quite a few of them), are not much more than cafeterias that charge more than they should for very similar food because they want people to think that they are better. Fast prepared food, no matter how well intended, is going to be bad for a certain percentage of the people who eat there. The narrower the profit margins, the worse the food - that's just simple math. The reality is that choices are very limited if you only have 45 minutes to eat.

Just ask yourself this: is there a place near your work other than a grocery store where you can find a fresh apple on the menu? Find a beverage other than Soda or Iced Tea? Eat fresh vegetables like spinach, celery, and broccoli? Let me put it in terms everyone here can understand: imagine a world were Sony, JVC, and RCA were the only brands to choose from and if you had the money, you might just be able to find a pair of Bose speakers, but all along you would still know that it's mostly crap.

Nightflier...

"Most intelligent people have stopped eating at MD's years ago"... Most intelligent people would do some kind of study before making a claim like that.

"disrupting foreign economies"... Somebody let them in to line their own pockets... Mc Donald's has no troops to invade. I've heard complaints that Mc Donalds damages foreign cultures, never that it damages economies. Obviously, If any community really hated their Mc Donald's as a whole... the store would go out of business.

"That MD's is changing many of it's profit-not-people-oriented practices"... LOL Yeah... All of corporate America is heading in that direction... LOL

"a result of the bad publicity this movie generated for them - there was probably a huge drop in sales after it came out."... Doubt it...

I don't own stock in MC Ds... But, do you get all your "facts" from drivel like this... or just make them up? I don't understand why you'd want to call me out by name and try to beat me up instead of just simply sharing your opinion... especially if this is all you've got. Maybe you need a little protein.
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-26-2007 at 08:44 AM.

I think royphil345 and nightflier both have good points.

This argument remind of critical review I saw on this DVD from Amazon which the reviewer said that corn is a healthy food, but if that is all we had to eat for 30 years, we would die also. So common sense and moderation might be the best approach to healthy eating.

But as nightflier said-with todays rush life style and hectic schedule, that might not be so easy especially at lunch time. Unless you are lucky enough to have cafeteria close by, the lunch choices will be limited to local fast food chains down the street.

I think that the biggest problem with eating out in general is portion size. People feel that they need large portions in order to get their money's worth. What ends up happening is that you consume far more calories than you need.

In June, I started a health program at my gym. They gave me a very strict menu to follow for the first six weeks. The menu included take-out options for eating on the run. One of the breakfast options was a McDs breakfast burrito. Just one and nothing with it. One morning I was in a position that I had to eat at McDs. The breakfast combo for the burrito was 2 burrito's and hash browns. Assuming it was just one hash brown (might have been two, I can't remember) the calories for this meal is 750 calories and 41 grams of fat. 41 GRAMS OF FAT! Add a small orange juice to that and you're up to 900 calories. For the average male, that is almost 50% of your suggested total calorie intake for the whole day...and you've only had breakfast.

I ate only one burrito and a coffee and I wasn't left hungry.

The restaurant industry in general is guilty of over feeding us. There's one place we like to go to for pasta. I eat a healthy share for dinner and take the rest home. There's usually enough left over to provide dinner for both Hubby and me the next night. How many people are eating that whole meal in one sitting? It's crazy!

I think that most people just don't understand importance of portion control. Nutrition is something that should be taught in elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn

I think that most people just don't understand importance of portion control. Nutrition is something that should be taught in elementary school.

BINGO!!! That's all there is to it. But, the movie completely disregards any common sense or responsibility for one's own actions. ANYTHING you don't do responsibly will end up causing you problems and it's nobody's fault but yours. I feel this movie sends a bad (and false) message by completely ignoring this simple fact of life and placing blame for their actions elsewhere. This mindset is a recipe for disaster in any area of one's life... and this movie has people embracing it...

It's as much about income as anything else...

I don't now how many of you on this list have been poor, but I have. I grew up poor but McDonalds wasn't so much an option. White Castle was. The reason the whole nutrition vs. garbage debate is so timely is because, for many people, Mickey D's is about the best meal they get, if any. The following are things I know from experience, it's not representative of all or everything just MY experience.

1. The stay at home mom who cooked dinner is a thing of the past.

2. Mom's now out working.

3. Healthy nutriional foods cost more than junk food.

4. Healthy nutritional foods take time to prepare.

5. Time and money are in short supply on the poor side of town.

6. McDonalds and their ilk are cheap, quick and right down the street.

7. That's why you see so many FAT POOR People.

Da Worfster

Mutant from table 9
    BINGO!!! That's all there is to it. But, the movie completely disregards any common sense or responsibility for one's own actions. ANYTHING you don't do responsibly will end up causing you problems and it's nobody's fault but yours. I feel this movie sends a bad (and false) message by completely ignoring this simple fact of life and placing blame for their actions elsewhere. This mindset is a recipe for disaster in any area of one's life... and this movie has people embracing it...

Alright, I'll jump into the fray.

Your posts confuse me. First you chide people for believing the movie's muckraking that McDs is an evil corporation. But then you chastise people for suggesting McD's has implemented some responsible changes. If it's all about responsibility, then what is McDs responsibility? Do they have none? And if they don't, why not?

The personal responsibility arguement fails when we are talking about 7 year old children. McD's directly and primarily targets children. They have playgrounds and cartoon characters. They sponsor school events and activities. Who doesn't remember the big, yellow, cooler of McD's "orange drink" growing up. Of course, the typical response is "Well, then their parents need to do a better job." Fine, that may be true. But, we really shouldn't be punishing children simply because their parents are failing them. "Well, sorry you got fat little Jimmy, but you should have been born to smarter, affluent, discerning parents. But you weren't, so you'll be dying of heart diseast at 51." I think this is a point the movie addresses admirably.

Also, if the consuming public has a duty to act responsibly, then so does McD's. McD's does not sell anything even closely resembling a hamburger. Don't believe me? I challenge you to go to the grocery store, purchase ingredients, and then produce something even resembling a McD's hamburger, let alone something that would actual pass as one. THis is where the addictive arguement comes in that the movie addresses. They are not selling hamburgers, but rather an engineered product designed in initiate and continue a habitual pattern of consumption. People shout, "But, you can't regulate food!" Bullsh!t. We do it all the time. In alot of places its illegal to sell raw cows milk for human consumption. There is a "grey" market of the stuff sold with labels that say "not for human consumption" but that health nuts go crazy for. If raw milk can be made illegal, then why can't it go 180 degrees in the opposite direction where the milk has been so extensively processed and engineered into what McD's calls "cheese" as to be illegal. In otherwords, raw cow's milk is illegal because it is too raw. What's wrong then with McD "cheese" being illegal because it is too processed? Too extreme for you? Okay, let's at least stop them from calling it cheese. After all Dairy Queen can't sell "ice cream," they only have "Dairy Queen Frozen Treat."

Finally, Spurlock (Mr. Supersize) repeatedly acknowledges that he has taken his consumption to an extreme level. But, his experiment reveals several things. First, it ain't real food. If it was, then I should be able to construct a three meal day from it. Second, by taking it to the extreme, Spurlock speeds up the otherwise slow process many people are subjecting themselves to for dramatic effect. Third, people claim "McDs doesn't claim you should eat there everyday, let alone every meal." Really? Then why does every McD's menu board contain the word "Everyday" as in "Everyday Value Menu." The clear implication is "this stuff is so cheap, you can eat here everyday!" At which point I refer you back up to Worf's excellent post.

"Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

"I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

nightflier

Seeing one movie is not enough.

Your arguments about choice are valid, but there's no need for personal attacks. If you want to go a few rounds, I can do the dance, but I think that your examples won't hold up to the majority of the evidence about the devastating impact that fast food, and especially MD's has had on society. So you want answers, here you go (and don't go dismissing these sources as having some political slant, there's plenty of research behind them).

"Most intelligent people have stopped eating at MD's years ago"... Most intelligent people would do some kind of study before making a claim like that.
    There is a widespread awareness that fast food is bad for people. You even see it in public schools, commercials and public service announcements. You should probably start with this website: http://www.informedeating.org/faqsonfoodpolitics.html, that addresses you question. The book Fast Food nation is also an excellent source.

"disrupting foreign economies"... Somebody let them in to line their own pockets... Mc Donald's has no troops to invade. I've heard complaints that Mc Donalds damages foreign cultures, never that it damages economies. Obviously, If any community really hated their Mc Donald's as a whole... the store would go out of business.
    I meant to say that McDonald's does it's share of disrupting local economies. Collectively with the likes of Coca Cola, ADM, Nike, Pfizer and the rest of the bunch, it has it's impact. And, by the way, having an impact on the environment (http://news.mongabay.com/2006/0406-greenpeace.html), also affects local economies. But if you need something more specific, take a look at this article: http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~salaff/Watson.pdf. Interestingly, it also addresses why the store doesn't "go out of business." It's because they supplant higher-quality foods for more convenient foods.

"That MD's is changing many of it's profit-not-people-oriented practices"... LOL Yeah... All of corporate America is heading in that direction... LOL
    I'm talking about the fast food industry, no need to go off on tangents. And actually, the fast food industry is changing. There are literally hundreds of websites that describe improvements in the quality of food that have occurred in the last three years (since the movie came out), even the companies themselves post this stuff. But here's a couple, just so we both know that this isn't just "drivel": http://www.umich.edu/~nppcpub/resour.../CORPcaseA.pdf and http://www.ameinfo.com/25347.html. And companies like Subway are reaping the rewards (http://www.allbusiness.com/manufactu...2974554-234800)

"a result of the bad publicity this movie generated for them - there was probably a huge drop in sales after it came out."... Doubt it...
    Well, you can start by doing a wiki search for SuperSize Me. But let's take a look at what happened when the movie came out, in early 2004. Guess what? The stock price took a hit (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=MCD&t=5y). Then when the DVD came out, in early 2005, guess what? MCD stumbled again. All the company execs can stand there and tell you otherwise, but this movie caught them with their pants down.

I don't own stock in MC Ds... But, do you get all your "facts" from drivel like this... or just make them up? I don't understand why you'd want to call me out by name and try to beat me up instead of just simply sharing your opinion... especially if this is all you've got. Maybe you need a little protein.
    This is a pretty personal attack, I would say. Maybe you should read Fast Food Nation?

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster
    If it's all about responsibility, then what is McDs responsibility? Do they have none? And if they don't, why not?.
    Their responsibility is to turn a profit for their stockholders. Period.

It's the responsibility of a concerned citizenry on talk forums like this one, concerned parents groups, responsible media agencies, civic-minded filmmakers, and applicable government agencies to pressure, coerce, and economically demand that any company's product conform not only to the minimum safety standards but the maximun utility for the consumer.

Don't like the product? Don't buy it. Tell your friends.

Don't think it's fundamentally safe? Don't buy it. Tell your friends' friends. Contact applicable regulatory commissions with specific concerns.

Scared for the kids? Don't buy it. Shake your friends. Stage protests.Tell the soccer moms. Scream form the mountain top.

...but don't expect the paradigm for a profit-based entity to be humanitarian concern at the expense of revenue. Vote with your dollars and your voice. Of course, this is but one jaded American viewpoint, and given that the free market, laws of supply and demand and democracy all depend on the participation of a concerned and informed citizenry maybe we should just empower Burl Ives as King/Daddy and usher in the era of safe and lazy warm-fuzzies.

nightflier...

YOU CALLED ME OUT FIRST... BY NAME... RIGHT??? But, you want to turn it around like I started something?????????? Hmmmmmm.........

Then... Like most people on the internet you start posting links to any rubbish you can find on the subject to try and support your position... whether or not the "information" you post has anything to do with it.

You try to support how the movie caused change in Mc Donald's policies... by posting a study done in 2001... YEARS BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT. Companies HAVE ALWAYS had concern (as little as they can get away with) about public relations issues and departments to handle it. But, if you think Mc Donald's or any other corporation is putting people before profits... because of this stupid movie or otherwise... (which is exactly what you claimed), you're naive beyond imagination.

You post some garbage that's supposed to prove Mc Donalds ruins economies that states nothing of the kind. Foreign slave labor isn't screwing up our economy? It's called "globalism". Do I agree with it... especially where labor is involved?... No way. But, those are the rules that "our" government made. A corporation is required by law to do everything they can for their stockholder's profits within those rules. How this makes Mc Donald's particularly evil is beyond my grasp.

You post a link to a stock chart that shows a steady climb from 2003 up to the present to try and prove this movie had any effect???? LOL Do you know how to read the chart??? Do you think good stocks never dip with the rest of the market due to market conditions??? This is one of the best looking charts there is. Wish I did have some Mc D's stock!!! Also kind of screws up your theory about people steering away form Mc D's these days as a whole... in a big way... LOL

ALL business... everything YOU buy, everything you do has an effect on the environment... But Mc Donald's shouldn't???

Believe it or not... there are extremely intelligent people who enjoy an occasional hamburger... myself included. Still very much resent your rude comment. But just keep whining... awwww why are you attacking poor wittle me... wah... wah... Nobody's buying it...

Right on bobsticks!!! Mc Donald's has NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL to sell health food, nor should they. Do you guys really want to live in a Hell like that???... with no choices... no treats???... Well you can try... But, I'll fight you every step of the way along with anybody else who loves freedom. That's a little screwed up man...

That's all I have to say... You'll probably just keep posting more links to miscellaneous internet garbage which really doesn't even deserve the courtesy of a thoughtful reply. Funny how your tactics of proving nothing and trying to convince people you're right through your presentation AND DECEPTION are so similar to those used in the movie you're defending. Birds of a feather I guess...

I never said people should eat fast food all the time. I'd probably agree with much of the information you've posted links to. "Fast Food Nation" sounds like a problem to me. What I certainly can't agree with is that you can blame Mc D's for it. That's fringe and it's wrong. Like bobsticks said... Freedom requires an informed, concerned public. I'll also add that it requires EFFORT from a public that understands the value and rarity of freedom and WORK to preserve it. That's what's missing from the movie and from the people who eat too much of the wrong foods and want to blame anybody but themselves. I guess that's why this debate got to me. Because it shows how people are losing sight of the ideas this free nation was built on and I'm seeing the effects daily in the news. We're being robbed blind by a corrupt, treasonous puppet government and our freedoms are being taken away at an alarming rate. People no longer understand their right, their responsibility to stop this. They won't make an effort or risk their lives to preserve freedom. They don't understand that without this, freedom WILL die. A mindset like the one this movie produces is responsible and I have to wonder if garbage like this is being constantly pushed on us for a reason.

And to those who say their hamburgers are anything out of the ordinary... 100% pure beef, Kraft cheese, etc... I'm sure their ingredients lists on the frozen foods aren't any longer than those on the stuff you'd buy at the store. If you can prove otherwise... sue them for false advertising and win. Then I'll listen. Otherwise...

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/eat/quality0.html
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-27-2007 at 06:12 AM.

Isn't this a Micheal Moore movie? I'll say no more other than I think he's an embarrassment to Canada with his sensationalizing of social issues, he just wants the controversy so he can make mo' money. F!!king hypocrite in my books.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information