Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: Super Size Me.

  1. #26
    Forum Regular royphil345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    Isn't this a Micheal Moore movie? I'll say no more other than I think he's an embarrassment to Canada with his sensationalizing of social issues, he just wants the controversy so he can make mo' money. F!!king hypocrite in my books.
    Now why couldn't I put it that simply... LOL

    AMEN!!!

  2. #27
    nightflier
    Guest

    What's the point of having this discussion?

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    That's all I have to say... You'll probably just keep posting more links to miscellaneous internet garbage which really doesn't even deserve the courtesy of a thoughtful reply. Funny how your tactics of proving nothing and trying to convince people you're right through your presentation AND DECEPTION...
    I figured you would dismiss the links. Well, there's no arguing against someone who won't look at the evidence but let's consider what you're saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    But just keep whining... awwww why are you attacking poor wittle me... wah... wah...
    Is this your way of making a reasoned argument? I guess I see what I'm up against. Ironically, you even contradict yourself:

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I'd probably agree with much of the information you've posted links to.
    Not only doesn't this work with your dismissal of all the evidence, but it's clear now, from your use of the adjective "probably" that you didn't even read any of it. Look, it's one thing to have an opinion, it's also acceptable for me to challenge that opinion on a board like this (at least isn't that what your vaunted freedom is supposed to be about?). But for you to dismiss what other people present as good reasoned arguments and evidence that just happened to disagree with your opinion, is nothing short censorship.

    Your emotional outbursts are the very reason why there are rules, laws, regulations and guidelines. They are there in the food industry and here on this forum so that there is at least some way that decent people can carry on business fairly, get the information and goods they need, and to carry on meaningful dialog. I think it is you who is

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    losing sight of the ideas this free nation was built on.
    It's ironic that you are so critical of our government:

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    We're being robbed blind by a corrupt, treasonous puppet government and our freedoms are being taken away at an alarming rate.
    Since this is the very government that support large corporations like McDonald's, Wallmart and the like. This government prides itself on destroying the Rosevelt and Kennedy-era institutions that protect the American worker. You may not agree with Unions and organizations such as FAIR, EPIC, and the ACLU but they exist at the peril of this government. And these organizations are the very ones that are forcing this government and corporations such as McDonald's to mend their ways. I'm not saying I agree with them, I'm merely pointing out the inconsistency in your position. I think it is you that does not

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    understand that without this, freedom WILL die.
    So if you want to carry this discussion on, I suggest you take a good look at your own point of view. And don't start saying that I twisted your words or took the quotes out of context. There's nothing here of the sort. This is what you said and you're hanging yourself with your own words. This is not an attempt at a personal attack, it's a disagreement with your original opinion. And from the looks of it, you disagree with it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    That's all I have to say...
    Me too.

  3. #28
    M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Well, if you guys think that Mickey D's is bad, there is this joint around us called FAT BURGER, not sure if it's nationwide or whatever, but while they have enormous real-meat burgers, it's soooo horrible for you, greasy as can be and just devastating on the stomach.
    If you think Fat Burger is bad, you should go to Nations here in the Bay Area. I had a Fat Burger in my neighborhood for years. As the demographic of my neighborhood changed, the desire to get this joint closed became feverish. It took them a while, but they finally got it closed. But the funny thing is the want to keep the Kentucky Fried Chicken shack in the neighborhood. This is a neighborhood with a Trader Joes, and Whole foods within a quarter mile of each other.
    Sir Terrence

    Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

  4. #29
    Sgt. At Arms Worf101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Troy, New York
    Posts
    4,288

    Holy Kersmolee's Batman!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    If you think Fat Burger is bad, you should go to Nations here in the Bay Area. I had a Fat Burger in my neighborhood for years. As the demographic of my neighborhood changed, the desire to get this joint closed became feverish. It took them a while, but they finally got it closed. But the funny thing is the want to keep the Kentucky Fried Chicken shack in the neighborhood. This is a neighborhood with a Trader Joes, and Whole foods within a quarter mile of each other.
    Well dip me in bacon fat and call me a donut!!!!

    HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

    Hip Hip Hooooray!!!!! (tosses hat in the air)

    Man you.... you..... (hugs his blood brother in joy and relef)

    Say you're back for good!!!!

    Da (Happier than a pig in slop) Worfster

  5. #30
    Forum Regular royphil345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    709
    nightflier...

    I can agree with some of the information you posted without contradicting myself BECAUSE NONE OF IT PROVES OR SUPPORTS WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DOES. I've proven that.

    To rip on me first and then cry like I started it (in addition to the bogus links) showed a lack of fortitude, honesty and character.

    Mc Donald's food is not poison. There's a place for it. Too much of a good thing is never good and I said that's the ONLY thing this movie proves. Anything else anyone thinks they got out of it is due to a screwed up thought process induced and encouraged by the way this movie was presented... a vulnerability to near meaningless propaganda I feel is all tool common these days and dangerous to our society. People simply need to be responsible for a sensible calorie intake and variety in their diets. You continue to try and argue otherwise and also attempted to claim that people in general are turning away form Mc D's... A tough argument to win because it's all fringe bull. Look at their profits chart again. BS walks and money talks...


    I wouldn't be surprised if the movie was intentionally made in this fashion to encourage discussion between the people who saw that it was "meatless" propaganda and the people who took it at face value. That would make it art. Could this film be an artist's attempt to intentionally address the exact same problem in some of our thinking and the lack of accountability and responsibility for our actions that I said it demonstrates?... an attempt to demonstrate how easily people can be convinced to attack their own freedom of choice? Pretty likely now that I think about it. It's actually a little too lame and obvious at face value. Right?

    The guy in the movie even looks like more of an artist type than a scientist type to me... Right?
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-27-2007 at 06:02 PM.

  6. #31
    _ Luvin Da Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    _
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I wouldn't be surprised if the movie was intentionally made in this fashion to encourage discussion between the people who saw that it was "meatless" propaganda and the people who took it at face value.
    Typical Mr.Moore drivel. The dude swing way to far to the left for me. Is there no accountability for one's actions anymore.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

  7. #32
    Mutant from table 9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,205
    This isn't a Michael Moore movie. It was made by a man named Morgan Spurlock.
    ______________________
    Joyce Summers: "You've got really great albums!"
    Rupert "Ripper" Giles: "Yeah... they're okay..."


    "Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

    "I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

  8. #33
    _ Luvin Da Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    _
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster
    This isn't a Michael Moore movie. It was made by a man named Morgan Spurlock.
    I stand corrected, Thanks.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

  9. #34
    Suspended PeruvianSkies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,373

    Never in a zillion years...

    Did I imagine that a post about a documentary made a few years ago that I thought was already talked to death could make a triumphant return at no place other than AR and strike up such heat and emotion. Wow. What happened to our happy little community? Oh I think I know.

  10. #35
    nightflier
    Guest
    Roy,

    THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT. We obviously have different perspectives. You dismiss just about everything I've posted and you won't see that your own position is all over the place. On the one hand you're angry at this government for whatever reason, and on the other hand you don't see the cozy relationship this government has with companies like McDonald's. You also don't believe that this movie affected McDonald's stock price (did you actually look at the charts?) and you also won't accept that movies like this are forcing McDonald's to improve their product and corporate practices.

    I'm trying to keep this conversation going, but the white elephant's in my way. Look, having a reasoned disagreement online is one thing, but you have no interest in seeing anything else but your own point of view. Well let's play in your yard then. You want to discuss just the issue of choice? Fine, we can do that too.

    You keep harping on the fact that no one would eat there everyday, so therefore this movie is invalid. That's simply not true. Lots of people eat there everyday because it's the least expensive and most convenient food supply in their neighborhood. Let's not forget that McDonald's has menu items labeled "everyday" this & that, so yes, they want you to eat there everyday. People who are broke or who live in a home that's not safe, don't have the easy choice of going elsewhere. You are imposing your own freedoms on others who may not have them.

    And what's with all the comments about Murlock's appearance and whether he's of a political persuasion? Let's dispense with the stereotyping, shall we? The same would have happened to his health if he'd been dressed in a business suit. What about his intent? It certainly wasn't to get violently ill. From what I could tell, he knew his health was going to deteriorate, but I doubt he knew by how much.

    And even if it's true that for many people they don't eat there everyday, that's also a hollow argument. Murlock was making a point about the cumulative effects of eating there. If you consider that those fries didn't change, even after a year, then you could make the safe assumption that over time those same fries would fester in someone's stomach for just as long, or more likely, until the next time s/he goes to McDonald's.

    You want to eat there only once a month, twice, weekly, every other day? Fine - like you said, it's your choice. You know what, I dare you to. But don't come back here in a couple of weeks saying we didn't warn you.

  11. #36
    M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    Well dip me in bacon fat and call me a donut!!!!

    HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

    Hip Hip Hooooray!!!!! (tosses hat in the air)

    Man you.... you..... (hugs his blood brother in joy and relef)

    Say you're back for good!!!!

    Da (Happier than a pig in slop) Worfster
    Well roll me in a tortilla and call me a burrito!!!

    My fav klingon. Back for good, and posting as much as I can. Its good to see me brudda's again
    Sir Terrence

    Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

  12. #37
    Forum Regular royphil345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflier
    Roy,

    THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT. We obviously have different perspectives. You dismiss just about everything I've posted and you won't see that your own position is all over the place. On the one hand you're angry at this government for whatever reason, and on the other hand you don't see the cozy relationship this government has with companies like McDonald's. You also don't believe that this movie affected McDonald's stock price (did you actually look at the charts?) and you also won't accept that movies like this are forcing McDonald's to improve their product and corporate practices.

    I dismiss it because it's crazy stuff you just invent and then try to "prove" with pure BS!!!

    Every rise and dip in the Mc D's chart roughly coincides with the market as a whole (That's how you use these charts son). Compare Mc D's to the Dow average. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=5y&s...=l&c=&c=%5EDJI There is one larger dip in the middle of 2005, but it's directly after a steep climb, it still coincides with a smaller dip in the market, Mc D's is still outperforming the Dow at the time, it's short (2 months) and back to the moon. IT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECTLY NOMAL CORRECTION AFTER A BIG RALLY. Yes... it seems yelling at you may be necessary to get you out of fantasy land where anything means whatever you want it to mean... without any reason whatsoever or anything to back it up... How could you even fantasize that these charts are capable of showing WHY a stock moves up or down??? (Besides showing that a stock is simply fluctuating with the rest of the market as this chart DOES show)

    Yes, I dismiss the information you linked to about what Mc Donalds was doing before 2001 in order to try and prove the effects a movie had on the way they did business in 2005!!! Are you serious???!!!

    LOL

    When you see a hamburger... Do you run away squealing??? LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by nightflier
    And even if it's true that for many people they don't eat there everyday, that's also a hollow argument. Murlock was making a point about the cumulative effects of eating there. If you consider that those fries didn't change, even after a year, then you could make the safe assumption that over time those same fries would fester in someone's stomach for just as long, or more likely, until the next time s/he goes to McDonald's.
    LOL LOL.... That sounds like something 5th graders would try to scare each other with... Do you really believe that??? LOL LOL LOL

    I already explained why fries sterilized, dehydrated, and coated in oil and salt are very well preserved... like many other canned and dried foods.

    I say again... The ONLY thing this movie can possibly prove scientifically is the cumulative effects of eating too much food!!! That's all...
    Last edited by royphil345; 09-29-2007 at 08:11 PM.

  13. #38
    Forum Regular Rock&Roll Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    146
    LOUD NOISES!

    PS: French fries, a combination of potato starch & salt are obviously not going to decompose as fast as most organic foodstuffs. Salt can't decompose, and has a nice preserving effect too. Then potatos.... have you ever seen a decomposed potato?!? Of course not, if you leave a potato lying around for a few months you'll check in on it and see it has grown roots! As a child my brother showed me a couch someone had abandoned on the sidealk that had a potato growing into the cushion! It was living off of couch vermin and ass sweat! You cannot kill a potato!!

  14. #39
    Mutant from table 9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
    LOUD NOISES!

    LMAO!
    ______________________
    Joyce Summers: "You've got really great albums!"
    Rupert "Ripper" Giles: "Yeah... they're okay..."


    "Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

    "I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

  15. #40
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    3,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
    Then potatos.... have you ever seen a decomposed potato?!?Of course not..
    Yes they will decompose. Just take the skin off

    The experiment where McD fries did not decompose in a jar after few months also had a jar of french fries next to it which was bought from local diner. After a month, local fries started to decompose.
    Last edited by Smokey; 09-29-2007 at 08:19 PM.

  16. #41
    Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    down there
    Posts
    6,852

    New Ad Campaign

    The Potato~Nature's Twinkie

    Name:  .0potatoinajar.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  19.0 KB

  17. #42
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    I don't now how many of you on this list have been poor, but I have. I grew up poor but McDonalds wasn't so much an option. White Castle was. The reason the whole nutrition vs. garbage debate is so timely is because, for many people, Mickey D's is about the best meal they get, if any. The following are things I know from experience, it's not representative of all or everything just MY experience.

    1. The stay at home mom who cooked dinner is a thing of the past.

    2. Mom's now out working.

    3. Healthy nutriional foods cost more than junk food.

    4. Healthy nutritional foods take time to prepare.

    5. Time and money are in short supply on the poor side of town.

    6. McDonalds and their ilk are cheap, quick and right down the street.

    7. That's why you see so many FAT POOR People.

    Da Worfster
    Worf, I've heard this argument before and I have to, respectfully, question it. Now, before I do so, let me start by saying that I have been fortunate to have never been so poor that putting food on the table was a problem. I didn't grow up rich, but I had two working parents and our basic needs were always taken care of. So, if I sound naive, well, it may be that I am. Feel free to set me straight.

    It seems to me that a meal at McD's for a family of four would be about $20. Or, for about $10 I can go to the supermarket and buy a barbequed chicken, fully cooked and ready to eat, a head of lettuce and cucumber for a salad, and four potatoes which I can boil in less than 10 minutes and have a healthy meal with little work and at half the cost.

    Your supermarket doesn't sell pre-cooked chicken? Okay, for the same $10 I can buy four boxes of macaroni and cheese, a package of chicken or turkey hot dogs and a bag of whole wheat hot dog buns. That'll cover the same family of four for two meals.

    Or, howabout a couple of cans of vegetable soup, a package of whole wheat pasta, a bottle of spaghetti sauce and a package of ground beef?

    Looking for a snack? A bag of miniature carrots or low fat microwave popcorn is less expensive than a bag of potato chips.

    I have a hard time buying into the argument that families don't have the time or money to eat healthy. Healthy eating is not expensive or time consuming. I think that people just don't know how to do it, so they take the easy way out.

    If I'm wrong...please correct me.

  18. #43
    Do What? jrhymeammo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    low fat microwave popcorn is less expensive than a bag of potato chips.
    Saving money in expense of having your mouth smell like urine? Eat too much carrots and your bathroom will leak of popcorn...

    I'm just saying.
    JRA

  19. #44
    Sgt. At Arms Worf101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Troy, New York
    Posts
    4,288

    No your math is correct, but your reality isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Worf, I've heard this argument before and I have to, respectfully, question it. Now, before I do so, let me start by saying that I have been fortunate to have never been so poor that putting food on the table was a problem. I didn't grow up rich, but I had two working parents and our basic needs were always taken care of. So, if I sound naive, well, it may be that I am. Feel free to set me straight.

    It seems to me that a meal at McD's for a family of four would be about $20. Or, for about $10 I can go to the supermarket and buy a barbequed chicken, fully cooked and ready to eat, a head of lettuce and cucumber for a salad, and four potatoes which I can boil in less than 10 minutes and have a healthy meal with little work and at half the cost.

    Your supermarket doesn't sell pre-cooked chicken? Okay, for the same $10 I can buy four boxes of macaroni and cheese, a package of chicken or turkey hot dogs and a bag of whole wheat hot dog buns. That'll cover the same family of four for two meals.

    Or, howabout a couple of cans of vegetable soup, a package of whole wheat pasta, a bottle of spaghetti sauce and a package of ground beef?

    Looking for a snack? A bag of miniature carrots or low fat microwave popcorn is less expensive than a bag of potato chips.

    I have a hard time buying into the argument that families don't have the time or money to eat healthy. Healthy eating is not expensive or time consuming. I think that people just don't know how to do it, so they take the easy way out.

    If I'm wrong...please correct me.
    Single mom, 2.5 kids. Working 3 jobs cause of welfare reform. Screaming kids fiendin' for Mickey D's because they pass 5 of em on the way to school and they've been inundated with Ads for it since they were in the womb. Stick that fat burger in thier mouths just to shut them up. Happy meal and a toy. Then go to the laundry mat, do other household chores before colllapsing in bed. Get up rinse and repeat. I know and you know that with a little time, preparation and effort, you can eat healthier (not completely healthy but better than that) for ALMOST the same money. But you and I are educated and appreciate the health benefits of a better diet, many poor folks do not their just looking to something to shove in their belly's that's quick and cheap and doesn't involve a trip on two buses to get to the grocery store.

    Da Worfster

  20. #45
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    Single mom, 2.5 kids. Working 3 jobs cause of welfare reform. Screaming kids fiendin' for Mickey D's because they pass 5 of em on the way to school and they've been inundated with Ads for it since they were in the womb. Stick that fat burger in thier mouths just to shut them up. Happy meal and a toy. Then go to the laundry mat, do other household chores before colllapsing in bed. Get up rinse and repeat. I know and you know that with a little time, preparation and effort, you can eat healthier (not completely healthy but better than that) for ALMOST the same money. But you and I are educated and appreciate the health benefits of a better diet, many poor folks do not their just looking to something to shove in their belly's that's quick and cheap and doesn't involve a trip on two buses to get to the grocery store.

    Da Worfster
    I hear what you're saying. Thanks for the reality check.

  21. #46
    nightflier
    Guest

    I think daylight is peering through the clouds, better take cover!

    OK, looks like someone insists on yelling....

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I dismiss it because it's crazy stuff you just invent and then try to "prove" with pure BS!!!
    Well if you haven't read the information I posted (which you said yourself), then how would you know? Looks like you supersized that one, bub.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    Every rise and dip in the Mc D's chart roughly coincides with the market as a whole (That's how you use these charts son). Compare Mc D's to the Dow average. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=5y&s...=l&c=&c=%5EDJI There is one larger dip in the middle of 2005, but it's directly after a steep climb, it still coincides with a smaller dip in the market, Mc D's is still outperforming the Dow at the time, it's short (2 months) and back to the moon. IT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECTLY NOMAL CORRECTION AFTER A BIG RALLY.
    (Tsk, tsk, you're shouting again...) So how does that prove that the movie had no impact? I'm going to guess that there are plenty of stocks, even blue chips, that did not follow the market in 2004 & 2005. Maybe the movie had little impact, but your point doesn't prove that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    Yes... it seems yelling at you may be necessary to get you out of fantasy land where anything means whatever you want it to mean...
    Are you sure you're not yelling 'cause sunshine hurts? Fantasy land seems a lot more applicable to you, I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    without any reason whatsoever or anything to back it up... How could you even fantasize that these charts are capable of showing WHY a stock moves up or down??? (Besides showing that a stock is simply fluctuating with the rest of the market as this chart DOES show)
    You and I both know that the answer to that is only known to the company itself and we will never find that out. You're just harping on an example you know no one can disprove.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    Yes, I dismiss the information you linked to about what Mc Donalds was doing before 2001 in order to try and prove the effects a movie had on the way they did business in 2005!!! Are you serious???!!!
    Yes I am, you're mixing things up. Your mind is probably being affected by the bovine growth hormones in those BigMacs. If you recall, you wanted proof that McDonald's was a bad company, and I provided links. This is entirely separate from needing proof that the movie had an impact on the industry.

    ...It's getting pretty bright out here, are you sure you're up to it?

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    When you see a hamburger... Do you run away squealing??? LOL
    When you see white elephants, do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    LOL LOL.... That sounds like something 5th graders would try to scare each other with... Do you really believe that??? LOL LOL LOL
    I guess that is the only level you will understand. OK, little Roy, let me make it as simple as I can for you. You still haven't figured out what most everybody who disagrees with you have been saying. The movie tried to show the cumulative (I know, big word, look it up) effect of eating at McDonald's. Over a lifetime, people who eat there regularly (sound familiar?) will eat far more that 90 meals. If some of that "food" does not decompose like the fries, and the rest of it does not meet basic nutritional requirements, that's a bad thing.

    Funny thing is, this is the one biggest point in the movie, and you just can't seem to address that. Maybe we should ask your 5th grade teacher if you even passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I already explained why fries sterilized, dehydrated, and coated in oil and salt are very well preserved...
    Yes, and that's a bad thing, little Roy. How long do you want that fry to be preserved in your colon? Wonder how hard those jagged edges get after a year or so...

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    I say again... The ONLY thing this movie can possibly prove scientifically is the cumulative effects of eating too much food!!! That's all...
    You mean too much bad food. Anyhow, that's the one point you can't seem to grasp.

    So little Roy, what will you be for Halloween this year?

  22. #47
    Forum Regular royphil345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    709
    What a jerk... Don't you ever read the ridiculous, slimy crap you write and want to puke? That crap may work on your mommy, but no one else is buying it. Why even waste your time? The only thing it shows is that you're creepy and weird. If you consider that winning... Congrats I guess... Again, I've repeatedly posted absolute proof that your continuous BS is just that. All you have left is to try and twist things around, call names, make smart remarks and hope nobody checked out your ridiculous BS links that support nothing you say they do.... as usual...

    For someone who whined about the big, bad corporations... you sure do personify their tactics and values to a T. Should we all be more considerate, fairer, more honest people... except for you?...
    Last edited by royphil345; 10-09-2007 at 04:18 AM.

  23. #48
    nightflier
    Guest

    So you can't come up with a decent response...

    Quote Originally Posted by royphil345
    What a jerk... Don't you ever read the ridiculous, slimy crap you write and want to puke? That crap may work on your mommy, but no one else is buying it. Why even waste your time? The only thing it shows is that you're creepy and weird. If you consider that winning... Congrats I guess... Again, I've repeatedly posted absolute proof that your continuous BS is just that. All you have left is to try and twist things around, call names, make smart remarks and hope nobody checked out your ridiculous BS links that support nothing you say they do.... as usual...

    For someone who whined about the big, bad corporations... you sure do personify their tactics and values to a T. Should we all be more considerate, fairer, more honest people... except for you?...
    or argument so you just attack me personally. It's one thing to have a little fun in the forums it's another to post this kind of trollish response. Go eat a BigMac already. Better yet, why don't you eat McDonald's food for a month? Or if that's not realistic enough for you, why don't you eat there 3-4 times a week, like many, many people do and see what your doctor tells you after a few years of that wonderful diet.

    I guess this conversation's over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •