R.I.P. Steve Jobs

I have never been an Apple guy and have used pc's through my use of computers through my life out of personal choice but it was sad to hear today that Steve jobs of Apple died from cancer. he was a innovator and on heck of a marketer for products that most of the time did not exist yet but he made them big and something people wanted. he will be missed and even though I did not use his products I know a good business man and a good person when I see one.

Marantz SR5008(HT)
    Nu Force P8 Preamp (2 channel)
    Pass Labs X150.5(2 channel)
    Adcom 545 mk2 power amp(rear channel amp)
    Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S Mains Speakers
    Dayton 8" HO custom sealed subwoofer(2 channel)
    Yamaha NS-c444 center channel
    Emotiva ERD-1 surround speakers
    JBL e250p subwoofer highly modified
    Samsung 46" LED TV
    OPPO BDP-83 blue ray/multi format player
    ps-audio NuWave dac (2 channel)
    Dell I660 music server running fidelizer windows 8 audio optimizer
    PS Audio Quintet power center

Quote Originally Posted by harley .guy07 View Post
    I have never been an Apple guy and have used pc's through my use of computers through my life out of personal choice but it was sad to hear today that Steve jobs of Apple died from cancer. he was a innovator and on heck of a marketer for products that most of the time did not exist yet but he made them big and something people wanted. he will be missed and even though I did not use his products I know a good business man and a good person when I see one.
    Yes R.I.P. Mr.Jobs.. Though he was a genius and will be missed by not only his loved ones but others as well, He was far from being a nice man. But never the less, R.I.P Mr Jobs.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by harley .guy07 View Post
    About sums it up, Harley. Yes, a great innovator and entrepreneur, and it remains to be seen whether Apple can keep up the pace without hi.

Frenchies' comment about him being not such a great person personally has some truth, e.g. the story about shafting Wozniak over the chip reduction work for Atrari, or his denying paternity of a daughter. But a lot of genuinely great men and women have imperfect records where their personal dealings are concerned.

I really did not study the personal side of his life very much. Not being an Apple user or devoted Apple person naturally I wouldn't but I was just referring to his business side and even then I did not know the Wozniak thing happened like that either. I just started looking at his business techniques over the last 4-5 years.

Marantz SR5008(HT)
    Nu Force P8 Preamp (2 channel)
    Pass Labs X150.5(2 channel)
    Adcom 545 mk2 power amp(rear channel amp)
    Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S Mains Speakers
    Dayton 8" HO custom sealed subwoofer(2 channel)
    Yamaha NS-c444 center channel
    Emotiva ERD-1 surround speakers
    JBL e250p subwoofer highly modified
    Samsung 46" LED TV
    OPPO BDP-83 blue ray/multi format player
    ps-audio NuWave dac (2 channel)
    Dell I660 music server running fidelizer windows 8 audio optimizer
    PS Audio Quintet power center

Chicago IL
    A picture of him from the official apple site!

My vintage gear!!! http://i48.tinypic.com/t66o1v.png

Rest in peace Mr. Jobs. You still are my hero!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Thread Information