Thread: Mp3 players

Forum Regular

Mp3 players

Hello again; I am looking for a small Mp3 player I think I want a flash type but I am not sure of whats out there. I want small, 512 MB, too much storage I think I will have a hard time finding songs?
    On these flash types how do you orginize the songs? In folders? or just a list that plays from start to finish?
    FM transmitter would be Great! Does anyone know what types have these?

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by bluey2king
    Hello again; I am looking for a small Mp3 player I think I want a flash type but I am not sure of whats out there. I want small, 512 MB, too much storage I think I will have a hard time finding songs?
    On these flash types how do you orginize the songs? In folders? or just a list that plays from start to finish?
    FM transmitter would be Great! Does anyone know what types have these?

My wife has the iPod. Extremely easy to navigate and extremely easy to download music onto it. Don't worry about finding songs. You can search by type of music, artist, album title, song title, and some other methods. Very easy and quick. She has the 20gb version and it will hold 5000 songs I think. 512mb is pretty limted. You will be constantly changing out songs. Why not get a larger capacity and not worry about adding and deleting songs. Before buying her the iPod, I checked out some other brands. The iPod was by far the easiest to use. I have also been really impressed by the software. Like I said above, it's very easy to use. The 20 GB version is $399, the 10 GB version is $299 and the 40GB version of $499. You can also get the 4Gb mini version for $250, but for $50 more, you can get the 10GB that hold about 2000 more songs. Better to get to much capacity, than not enough.

JSE

But the non-Harddisk ones still have advantages of size and weight. And some have a higher fun-factor also:
    http://www.i4u.com/section-viewarticle-43.html

Cheers
    Coolhifi

Thread Information