AR Newbie Registered Member

Question Short A/V cables

Where can I find some really short A/V cables? I need both S-Video and RCA audio cables. 0.5m cables would work, but what would be nice is is I could find some place that sells them in 6" increments from 6" to 24" though. I'm just trying to clean up the crow's nest in the back of my system and getting cables just long enough to do the job would make a huge difference.
    Thanks!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iceperson
    Where can I find some really short A/V cables? I need both S-Video and RCA audio cables. 0.5m cables would work, but what would be nice is is I could find some place that sells them in 6" increments from 6" to 24" though. I'm just trying to clean up the crow's nest in the back of my system and getting cables just long enough to do the job would make a huge difference.
    Thanks!
    I am not sure if you will find what you desire, 6" incremental cables. How do you access the cables, from the back of the rack or you need to pull it out up front? You may need to compromise so you can service the components. You can always bundle the cables or rout them for cleaner appearance.
    mtrycrafts

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrycraft
    I am not sure if you will find what you desire, 6" incremental cables. How do you access the cables, from the back of the rack or you need to pull it out up front? You may need to compromise so you can service the components. You can always bundle the cables or rout them for cleaner appearance.
    I do all the work through the back of the rack and I hate having all these 1m cables running from components that are less than 12" apart.

Thread Information