Thread: Pangea AC-9SE

Aging Smartass

Pangea AC-9SE

It's been a very long time since I've posted anything here because my older computer (which finally crashed) wouldn't let me access the audioreview.com site. Now that I can, I really have something to shout about from the rooftops: the new Pangea PC-9SE power cord.

I've posted previously about how pleased I was with the older PC-9, and the AC-14SE cables, and received a number of postings from other members who achieved similar results when trying them out. Well, now along comes the "new & improved" PC-9SE, and I have to say honestly that, if you've already got a PC-9, and were impressed with how it improved your system, you aren't going to believe how much better the PC-9SE sounds!

Everything has so much more clarity, overall smoothness and a far deeper and precise soundstage, it's hard to believe that all this came about from just a power cord, but it did.

I cannot recommend the PC-9SE strongly enough!

Forum Regular
    Hi emaidel,

Yep, I am one of the Pangea believers... i still have both of my 9's and 3 of the 14's. Though I must admit that putting an entire system of Pangea did not give better results than with Pangea plus WW Aurora 5's.

Did the new and improved 9's allow for more top end to come through?

Aging Smartass
    I was never disappointed with the top end response before, and with the "SE" version, the top end seems smoother and better defined.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emaidel View Post
    I was never disappointed with the top end response before, and with the "SE" version, the top end seems smoother and better defined.
    Thanks for the new Pangea scoop!

Thread Information