ROJ
    Forum Regular

Thanks for the interesting discussions.

Hi eveyone,

It looks like I am finally finished with my new upgrades and I won't be coming back to this forum much. I want to let everything know that I enjoyed and appreciated the interesting discussions. I don't think that anyone changed their position, but it was fun and informative. I appreciate your input as this forum and the speaker forum have been helpful as I developed my system. Now I can sit back and enjoy my system, or at least until the upgrade bug bites again and I came back. Best of luck with your systems and the great cable debate.

-ROJ

Quote Originally Posted by ROJ
    Hi eveyone,

It looks like I am finally finished with my new upgrades and I won't be coming back to this forum much. I want to let everything know that I enjoyed and appreciated the interesting discussions. I don't think that anyone changed their position, but it was fun and informative. I appreciate your input as this forum and the speaker forum have been helpful as I developed my system. Now I can sit back and enjoy my system, or at least until the upgrade bug bites again and I came back. Best of luck with your systems and the great cable debate.

-ROJ
    Thanks, and happy listening! Be warned that this forum is strangely addicting, and may beckon you back (Just ask Resident Loser.)

Good to hear from you again, RL.
    "You two are a regular ol' Three Musketeers."

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ROJ
    Hi eveyone,

-ROJ

Well, you should not stay away just because you are finishing an upgrade.

You should do some DBT comparisons at home. No, it doesn't have to be Journal quailty but it will be an eye opener if done anywhere close to well which is not hard, really.

Changing position needs a reason backed with evidence. If and when the time comes, it is easy to change.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    Have fun with your system! After all, that is what it is really all about.
    Remember, different isn't always better, but it is different.
    Keep things as simple as possible, but not too simple.
    Let your ears decide for you!

Thread Information