Thread: Ice Age Audio

AR Newbie Registered Member

Ice Age Audio

I am sorry I missed this post when it first appeared. I am always suspicious of a first time poster who joins just to trash a product. Personal profile was not filled out and associated gear was not listed. No real evidence of a problem just an anonymous person saying there was one.
    Last edited by JohnMichael; 03-22-2015 at 05:17 PM.

That's too bad as they look like nice cords at (I can't believe I am going to say this about a PC) reasonable prices.
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Charm Thai™
    I'd never heard of them before. Checked out the website briefly.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    This will hopefully be my last post concerning this issue. No matter what comments have been made our customer base remains supportive and continues to come to our rescue. Cal, (cmonfils1) I’m glad that you’ve found a cable that suits your wants and needs. Maybe it’s time to stop this smear campaign. You are definitely in the minority, or better put, in the less than one percentile as far as customer satisfaction. We are all in this wonderful hobby together, which spans from the simple enjoyment of listening to music, to what would be considered by some to border on addiction. We should all be here to help each other with our hobby, which is what “our” main focus is. Not hide behind our computer screens, poking our heads out just long enough to make a negative comment, and in most cases on a subject that you have little to no personal experience with. Cal, instead of continuing with your negative posts and expressing your dislikes, why don’t you simply return your cables for a full refund, with the exception of the $100.00 you’ve already received for your inconvenience. This option has always been available to you, but you’ve chosen to go in a different direction.

Cal, your smear campaign has backfired. Our business remains constant and continues to grow. Because of your posts we have been contacted by manufacturers and potential dealers. They have placed orders and the feedback has been positive. We know that we can’t make 100% of the people happy, but our track record is pretty darn close. We’ve never claimed to build a $1000.00+ cable for a ridiculously high or low price. But we do offer a cable that shows very positive results for a fair and reasonable price.

It’s time to let it go Cal, the battle is over…

Rick
    Ice Age Audio

Thread Information