Cool faulty rca phono lead

hey guys have any of you experienced faulty phono leads .its just that this week ive been listening to my stereo system and found out that while im listing to my stereo system that my right speaker would cut out .so i whent to the back off the system to check for loose cables and found out that if i touched my right rca phono lead that is hooked up to my amp to cd player that it would turn my right speaker back on.so i switch the phono leads arouund and the one that i thought was faulty the right rca lead i placed it in the left side of my cd player and amp and found out today that my letf speaker cuts out .
    Last edited by sgt bass08; 05-07-2008 at 03:37 AM.
    I Perfer To Feel Bass On My Chest Then Not To Feel It At All

Shiite happens.

Most of us have experienced this at one time or another. If, as you say, you switched the interconnects and the problem follows the interconnect, simply replace the bad one and move on. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff,

yeah thanxs for reply markw i juusut thought it was unusual thing to happen .it was happing to me all last week my right speaker would cut off and at first i thought it was my amp until i swoped around the leads. from now on im sticking to brand name cables .
    I Perfer To Feel Bass On My Chest Then Not To Feel It At All

It's not all that unusual.

There's nothing wrong with paying a little more for somewhat better construction' but that doesn't have to cost a fortune.

As I said earlier, most of us have run into this at one time or another. Even the best manufacturer can pop out a lemon once and a while, even the ones that charge a lot.

Thread Information