Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15

    Does Eyespy still hang around here?

    Today's my first day back in a long while and I was curious. I see M. and Pat D and Roboczar are still here and I imagine Woody the Woodman is still around. How 'bout that J Boofus Biggs the twenty seventh, did he finally reach puberty and move on to spit balls?

    Have any of you Naysayers moved over to the enlightened side during my hiatus? I got some more Stealth PGS 24k gold conductor ICs and they sound, well....GOLDEN!

    Thanks, Chris

  2. #2
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garrett
    Today's my first day back in a long while and I was curious. I see M. and Pat D and Roboczar are still here and I imagine Woody the Woodman is still around. How 'bout that J Boofus Biggs the twenty seventh, did he finally reach puberty and move on to spit balls?

    Have any of you Naysayers moved over to the enlightened side during my hiatus? I got some more Stealth PGS 24k gold conductor ICs and they sound, well....GOLDEN!

    Thanks, Chris
    Hi, Chris. Long time absent
    J Bogus is gone, we hope

    Eye has been absent for a long while as well,
    But he left behind his website.

    Where is the enlightened side?
    Golden? Great
    mtrycrafts

  3. #3
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    .......What about Vandy?

  4. #4
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by zapr
    .......What about Vandy?

    He's been gone even longer that eye.
    mtrycrafts

  5. #5
    DMK
    DMK is offline
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    332

    Awww, geeeeeeeez!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garrett
    Today's my first day back in a long while and I was curious. I see M. and Pat D and Roboczar are still here and I imagine Woody the Woodman is still around. How 'bout that J Boofus Biggs the twenty seventh, did he finally reach puberty and move on to spit balls?

    Have any of you Naysayers moved over to the enlightened side during my hiatus? I got some more Stealth PGS 24k gold conductor ICs and they sound, well....GOLDEN!

    Thanks, Chris
    Chris, we welcome you back! Always great to see an old poster find his way home again. But EVERY SINGLE STINKIN' TIME J Blowhard is gone for awhile, someone brings his name up on A/R and he returns to regale us with more of his garbage. If he comes back again, I WILL hunt you down and force you to listen to music through Radio Shack off the rack with 128 guage zip cord for the remainder of your natural life!

    Mtrycrafts is still here. Actually, he was here before A/R. He was floating in cyberspace and they built A/R around him.

  6. #6
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by DMK
    Mtrycrafts is still here. Actually, he was here before A/R. He was floating in cyberspace and they built A/R around him.

    Yep, just pent up energy left over from the big one looking for a place to open up and live.
    mtrycrafts

  7. #7
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15

    Yep.......

    that's why moderation isn't always such a bad idea. I began posting here in like 1/98, so I realize that people come and go. Last year, this place just became too much of a pain to navigate for me at least. It's still slow, but hopefully for the board, the moderators will keep the place pruned and looking nice.


    Later, Chris

  8. #8
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garrett
    I began posting here in like 1/98, Later, Chris
    Has it been that long? Seems like yesterday
    mtrycrafts

  9. #9
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15
    Those were some fun times back then. The boards were cranking, but they were laid out quite nicely IMO. Then they slowed down, were reformatted and such and for me at least, got to be more of a pain so I'd pop in and out less frequently.

    Anyhow, I like to help, even if it's just my opinion and we'll what the future bodes.

    Hope things have been going good for you M. and while we don't really agree on too many issues, you've always conducted yourself in a polite manner--even when it rains crap.

    Take care, Chris

  10. #10
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garrett

    Hope things have been going good for you M. and while we don't really agree on too many issues, you've always conducted yourself in a polite manner--even when it rains crap.

    Take care, Chris
    That is how you may get ahead Been fine too
    This new setup is not the easiest to manage.
    mtrycrafts

  11. #11
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12
    I'm glad Eyespy is gone he drove me mad. I hope he took his spoon with him.

  12. #12
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by siamese dream
    I'm glad Eyespy is gone he drove me mad. I hope he took his spoon with him.

    He drove you mad? Or the spoon did?
    mtrycrafts

  13. #13
    Forum Regular gonefishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joliet, Ill.
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by siamese dream
    I'm glad Eyespy is gone he drove me mad. I hope he took his spoon with him.

    there was no spoon lol..hehe


    Do any of the older members post at different boards under other names than they used here?

    Always thought it would be nice to know it's them...and maybe say hello.









    cheers to both camps, new and old
    __________________
    I found the spoon
    __________________


    enjoy the music!

  14. #14
    Forum Regular hifitommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country
    Posts
    1,442
    WOW, i am glad we can see some of this archival 'footage' and still comment on it.

    i sorta miss the chihuahua wars.
    ...regards...tr

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •