AR Newbie Registered Member

dh labs air matrix

hi, im new here! is it ok to get a Dh labs air matrix for my ic? my speakers Vienna acoustics bach, exposure 2010 cdp and integrated JJ Kt-88 for my amp.and a diy transfprmer volume control. my speaker cable are Dh labs Q10. cdp to tvc is Xlo reference 2, tvc to amp is Audioquest ruby hyperlitz which i barrowed. im choosing between AQ ruby ang Dh labs airmatrix. tnx

Audio casualty StevenSurprenant's Avatar
    I am using DH Labs Air Matrix in my system and I am very happy with them. In fact, all my cables are DH Labs. I have two pairs of Q10's connected to my woofer and tweeter (Bi-amp). I use the Air Matrix between my crossover and the bass side of my amp. I use the Revelation between my crossover and the tweeter side of my amp. I also use DH Labs D-75 as my digital interconnect.

The reason I use DH Labs exclusively is that, for the money, they are very transparent. I have used a number of AudioQuest cables and found the DH Labs more synergistic in my system. I have also tried Nordost Blue Heaven and still perfered the DH Labs.

The difference between the Air Matrix and the Revelation is the Revelation sounds more airy. That's why I use it in the tweeter circuit.

Since I've gone with DH Labs, I've not once thought about a cable upgrade. It just sounds right.

Of course, You might prefer different cables, but for me, I am very happy with the DH Labs.

The best thing you can do is try both of them.

Thread Information