Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363

    Attn Canadians!!! Monster IC's for a Buck!!

    That's right! Dollarama has Monster Car Audio 1M IC's for 1.00!!! I just went and bought 10 packs. There's no limit. I asked the cashier and she said every Dollarama will have quantities until they're all gone.

    It felt great only paying a buck for a Monster product. Talk about stickin it to the man.

    Canadians, I am calling on you to clean out Dollarama of their Monster stock. Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn Canadians!!!  Monster IC's for a Buck!!-100_0067.jpg  

  2. #2
    _ Luvin Da Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    _
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    That's right! Dollarama has Monster Car Audio 1M IC's for 1.00!!! I just went and bought 10 packs. There's no limit. I asked the cashier and she said every Dollarama will have quantities until they're all gone.

    It felt great only paying a buck for a Monster product. Talk about stickin it to the man.

    Canadians, I am calling on you to clean out Dollarama of their Monster stock. Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"
    Thanks but no thanks grasshopper, unless they're gunna pay me a buck for each one I take. I've thrown out better cables than that.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

  3. #3
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363
    Ya I don't blame ya LDB. I really have no use for them, it's like I said, I was loving the experience of paying a cheap price. My grandchildren will want the proof when I tell them the story "Lord of the Monster IC's", before bedtime...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"


    I am currently moderating myself.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  5. #5
    _ Luvin Da Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    _
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I am currently moderating myself.
    Maybe it's just my warped little mind but this is funny.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

  6. #6
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I am currently moderating myself.

    Hahaha, free yourself JM, free yourself from the shackles of moderation...

  7. #7
    Retro Modernist 02audionoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I am currently moderating myself.
    T M I !

  8. #8
    Forum Regular audio amateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,523
    Buying Monster is a no no 'round these parts.

  9. #9
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by audio amateur
    Buying Monster is a no no 'round these parts.
    IMO, the issue with Monster is the price. For a buck, it blows anything else in that price range away.

  10. #10
    Suspended atomicAdam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oaktown!
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    That's right! Dollarama has Monster Car Audio 1M IC's for 1.00!!! I just went and bought 10 packs. There's no limit. I asked the cashier and she said every Dollarama will have quantities until they're all gone.

    It felt great only paying a buck for a Monster product. Talk about stickin it to the man.

    Canadians, I am calling on you to clean out Dollarama of their Monster stock. Together we will bend Monster over, and unanimously shout...."SUCK IT!!!!!!!"

    Can you send me one? I'm interested in how it sounds. Maybe it might be the best $1 ever spent.

  11. #11
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    Can you send me one? I'm interested in how it sounds. Maybe it might be the best $1 ever spent.

    Funny you should ask, I already set aside 3 packs for you. What value did you put on the GT Adam? I just had to pay an extra $40 for the border brokerage fee from the Basic C1 I bought from the kid. I'm afraid of the GT now.

  12. #12
    Suspended atomicAdam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oaktown!
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    Funny you should ask, I already set aside 3 packs for you. What value did you put on the GT Adam? I just had to pay an extra $40 for the border brokerage fee from the Basic C1 I bought from the kid. I'm afraid of the GT now.
    $40??? For what? God dang Gov. are freaking stupid! $300. That is how much I paid, and about the going value of one.

    I just figured if they brake it at least insurance would cover it.

    Oh well...

  13. #13
    Forum Regular audio amateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    IMO, the issue with Monster is the price. For a buck, it blows anything else in that price range away.
    Have a look:
    Monster Mini Golf need your help fighting Monster Cable.

    They also sued Blue Jean Cable but I can't seem to find the thread. It seems pretty legit so I doubt I'll ever buy any Monster Cable.
    Last edited by audio amateur; 12-07-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •