Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    AR Newbie Registered Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Post 2.1 Speaker Help

    i have found a small 2.1 speaker set in the garage and I want to put it in my room but,
    one of the speakers doesn't reach the other side of the bed.

    i am new to most of the speaker cables and wondering if someone could tell me what type of plug this is and if i can get an extender for it.

    any help is much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Suspended markw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Noo Joisey. Youse got a problem wit dat?
    From that angle it looks like your basic RCA plug and, if so, you shoud be able to get extentions at Radio Shack. Look for a male connector like that on one side and a female jack on the other.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts